Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] On the eve of battle: tell our players why we just gotta beat ‘them lot’

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I did not call you a bad fan, I would suggest that you are more of a modern Premier League football fan.

Because I don’t subscribe to your tribe mentality I am more like a JCL, despite the fact I have been watching Brighton for a year short of 50 years, beggars belief...

19_harryhillfight.gif

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well then thats a bit daft really isn't it.

Any points we pick up against the top teams are effectively bonus points. Its FAR more valuable to get points against filth like Palace, because we are in the lower half of the table and will be battling with the likes of them all season to avoid the drop. It is just as valuable to deny them points as it is for us to gain them. It keeps them in their rightful place - below us. And leaves them in trouble.

3 points against Palace would be twice as valuable as 3 points against Arsenal.

Fair enough. I take your point. I was looking at it from a pure excitement/pride in my team point of view - not the 6-pointer aspect.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"We've got to to beat the Palace
We're really in the hunt
'Cos Zaha is a diver
And Hodgson he's a c*nt!"

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Where did the EC Mural Defence Force get their special levitating boots from ?

They're not levitating, they were being dropped in by the EC Mural Defence Force Chinook and I caught them just as their feet were about to touch the ground. This is a still from the video I shot on my 1/1,000 frame rate high-speed camera.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here