Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4 - 5/12

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Still feeling so damned jolly after last night I think I'll be perfectly relaxed if the lower teams pick up points. It all pushes Palace closer to the trap door of doom anyway.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
5 yellow cards in the space of about 5 minutes at Old Trafford. Getting a bit tasty.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Still feeling so damned jolly after last night I think I'll be perfectly relaxed if the lower teams pick up points. It all pushes Palace closer to the trap door of doom anyway.

I see Fulham are winning at home and I'd like to see them get 3 points just to make the Palace fans and team even more nervous.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
On basis of tonight, we have no reason to be scared of Chelsea or Arsenal. Both are beatable. Or at least drawable!

PG

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Glad Man U dropped points at home. Keeps them in touching distance.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's good that Burnley lost a heartbreaker to Liverpool - went in search of a late equaliser, hit the bar then the Reds broke and scored a third.

It's also good than Wolves had a right go at Chelsea, went a goal down and still grabbed the win, it shows what can happen if you are bold. I'd love Hughton to let the boys off the leash against the Blues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here