Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4 - 5/12

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wins for Albion, Bournemouth, West Ham and Man City today, please.

Although...

*Never rely on Bournemouth to do us a favour*

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
There appears to be an error on that table? It has Europa League-bound Wolves down as being below us?

Is the Premier League no longer a piece of piss?

Hang on. I had been led to believe that Wolves were the best promoted team in the history of the Premier League? Is that now officially recognised as total nonsense?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Burnley v LIVERPOOL AWAY
Everton v Newcastle United HOME
Fulham v Leicester City AWAY
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea AWAY
Manchester United v Arsenal (20:00) Who cares ?
Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (20:00) HOME

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
“Big” teams can do us huge favours tonight.

Like Wolves, you mean? Huge. Big clash tonight with Chelsea for the last Champions League spot.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have a sneaky feeling that Burnley are going to pull a result out tonight.

Interesting. They have been dire recently, but Liverpool haven't been smashing teams as easily as they did last season (despite still being very close to Man City- God help us when they click).

Sean Dyche appears to have one of the safer jobs, even given their poor run of form. Must be because it's never his responsibility when they lose: it's always the fault of then officials, even though he is "not one to moan about officials".

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Interesting. They have been dire recently, but Liverpool haven't been smashing teams as easily as they did last season (despite still being very close to Man City- God help us when they click).

Sean Dyche appears to have one of the safer jobs, even given their poor run of form. Must be because it's never his responsibility when they lose: it's always the fault of then officials, even though he is "not one to moan about officials".

Liverpool have rotated tonight so must think it's an easy game

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Goal for Chelsea , Wolves slump continues

Losing to Chelsea is hardly indicative of a slump :lol: even if their recent form is. No Ruben Neves tonight (suspended).

Zaha will be suspended soon too, as his booking last night was his fourth of the season. A fifth- and thus a one match ban- is inevitable. The only question is whether it will be for a laughable dive, a Tiny Tears tantrum, or a piece of shithousery thinly disguised as a tackle of the sort he bursts into fits of sobs about when the same challenge is made on him.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Spurs beating Saints, Ralf Whatever has a hard job there

I was so disappointed Hughes went. He was doing such a great job of ruining them. I miss his sour face and relentless conviction that his team would be smashing opponents were it not for a sinister global refereeing conspiracy against them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Arsenal one up at United. It's where my main interest is tonight, wanting to see the Mourinho farce continue to unravel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here