Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Klopp

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Did Wagner get a ban when he did the same against Leeds?
Wasn't the same. Klopp has fully entered the field of play and celebrated with his players in the centre of the pitch.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Big Klopp fan me. Fine manager, great character.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
He acted more like a fan than a manager which will only serve to endear him even more to the fans in fairness. .

In which case he should be treated like a fan, so he will get a banning order for running on the pitch, and will be excluded from all grounds for at least 3 years.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
In which case he should be treated like a fan, so he will get a banning order for running on the pitch, and will be excluded from all grounds for at least 3 years.

How about 50 lashes, his beard being shaved off and being imprisoned in the national "beard correctional facility", and all Liverpool ground staff being shot.

He's the manager, who has an assigned area a few inches from the field of play. He's not a muppet who jumped a fence and swerved security!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
How about 50 lashes, his beard being shaved off and being imprisoned in the national "beard correctional facility", and all Liverpool ground staff being shot.

He's the manager, who has an assigned area a few inches from the field of play. He's not a muppet who jumped a fence and swerved security!

Spotting irony is not your strong point I see

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I like Klopp and I can't see any problem with him celebrating.

I also had no problem with Wagner celebrating against Leeds.

Gary Monk is a tit.

So is Wagner.

Who cares? Passion for your team is a good thing.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No, he ran across the pitch:

I know where he ran, definitely on the pitch - but Klopp ran forward from the dug out onto to the pitch to celebrate the goal with the players.

Whilst Wagner simply utilised the pitch to reach the fans, Klopp has upped the game with a full on pitch invasion.

Now back to the question, what will be the penalty ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know where he ran, definitely on the pitch - but Klopp ran forward from the dug out onto to the pitch to celebrate the goal with the players.

Whilst Wagner simply utilised the pitch to reach the fans, Klopp has upped the game with a full on pitch invasion.

Now back to the question, what will be the penalty ?
He ran to the keeper. That was all. Can't see the issue.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Can you blame him? 96th min winner against fierce local rivals.If CH did it against Palace (obviously he never would but imagine) none of us would be complaining. It's a passionate game, ecpsecially under the circumstances.

Well, as long as you are happy with the touchline ban that follows and the complete and utter disrespect it shows to the opposition manager , after winning the game, after stoppage time should have been up and with a complete and utter fluke.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It’s Liverpool. Always creates a NSC thread. Remember a lot of our fans have a first love for Chelsea or ManU (I genuinely know a few) who despise rivals LFC. Similarly, ManU threads appear regularly when that club is in turmoil.

No.
Nothing to do with which club it is or isn't. The man regularly shows no class or dignity. He rubs other manager's noses in it all the time. One minute he is milking it for all it is worth, next, he is sulking like a spoilt child ( which also seems to have rubbed off on his great mate at Huddersfield )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here