Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Klopp

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know where he ran, definitely on the pitch
So why did you say he ran down the edge of the pitch to the fans? That's not what he did.
but Klopp ran forward from the dug out onto to the pitch to celebrate the goal with the players.

Whilst Wagner simply utilised the pitch to reach the fans
Wagner wasn't trying to reach the fans, he ran across the pitch to celebrate the goal with the players, like Klopp. The players were grouped together and Wagner ran across the pitch and bundled on top of the players. The game was at Huddersfield, if he wanted to get to celebrate with the fans he could have just turned around.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So why did you say he ran down the edge of the pitch to the fans? That's not what he did.
Wagner wasn't trying to reach the fans, he ran across the pitch to celebrate the goal with the players, like Klopp. The players were grouped together and Wagner ran across the pitch and bundled on top of the players. The game was at Huddersfield, if he wanted to get to celebrate with the fans he could have just turned around.

Bugger, you come up with damn facts.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It’s Liverpool. Always creates a NSC thread. Remember a lot of our fans have a first love for Chelsea or ManU (I genuinely know a few) who despise rivals LFC. Similarly, ManU threads appear regularly when that club is in turmoil.

A lot of our fans have a first love for Man U? Here I was thinking it was a deep rooted hatred.

Think you've got it upside down there, there are tonnes of bindipper sympathisers on here.

Both horrible clubs.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A lot of our fans have a first love for Man U? Here I was thinking it was a deep rooted hatred.

Think you've got it upside down there, there are tonnes of bindipper sympathisers on here.

Both horrible clubs.

We’ve discussed this before, hi!

Through work etc I know Albion regulars (in these Amex days) who’s first love is Chelsea or ManU. Some are NSC members. They admit their hatred for Liverpool for the obvious club rivalry stuff. And hate other clubs.

The Albion have only just come out of a long period of having just 7,000 regulars, we all realise that many at the Amex are fans of major PL clubs first, Albion second. I know Arsenal fans dotted around the Amex.

Obviously there are others like you who simply hate scousers or LFC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We’ve discussed this before, hi!

Through work etc I know Albion regulars (in these Amex days) who’s first love is Chelsea or ManU. Some are NSC members. They admit their hatred for Liverpool for the obvious club rivalry stuff. And hate other clubs.

The Albion have only just come out of a long period of having just 7,000 regulars, we all realise that many at the Amex are fans of major PL clubs first, Albion second. I know Arsenal fans dotted around the Amex.

Obviously there are others like you who simply hate scousers or LFC.

Spurs don't do too badly on here, either.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Through work etc I know Albion regulars (in these Amex days) who’s first love is Chelsea or ManU.
Of course there will be some, as there are for most clubs - eg, I know a Man City fan (of 40 years, from Manchester) who now lives down here and supports us too, and a Brighton fan who now lives in Manchester and supports City too (before they were good). And we probably do have more than most, as a lot of people migrate to Brighton, and also some locals who couldn't face Priestfield or the Withdean.

I'd say there were a lot more than 7,000 regulars though. I was a season ticket holder at the Withdean for a few years, and shared a ticket one year. Other Brighton fans I know only went a few times a year, but they never supported anyone else. All of us now have season tickets, so the same fans that took up 7,000 seats now take up over 20,000. And we take our kids too, who weren't around for the Withdean.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Who cares? He went mental when they won in the last minute in a Derby. He didn't gloat at anybody. He didn't entice the crowd. He just went mental.

Personally, I'd like to see the "technical area" done away with and let managers ON the pitch whenever they like. That would spice things up a bit.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I like Klopp, but he deserves a big fine and ban for that.

Could have been worse, I guess....

GS.jpg

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
If he has no control over his actions maybe attach a bungee rope to him so he is propelled backwards when he gets halfway onto the pitch?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'd say there were a lot more than 7,000 regulars though. I was a season ticket holder at the Withdean for a few years, and shared a ticket one year. Other Brighton fans I know only went a few times a year, but they never supported anyone else. All of us now have season tickets, so the same fans that took up 7,000 seats now take up over 20,000. And we take our kids too, who weren't around for the Withdean.

Wasn't the Withdean figure over 20000 unique supporters? Puts paid to the lie that most of our Amex crowd are new.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Spurs don't do too badly on here, either.

Aren’t we all Spurs fans at heart? Nothing more exciting than seeing Eriksen and the lads run out on to the pitch. I’m always envious of folk who’ve spent time with Spurs staff and players.

p.s. still fuming with Poch’s choice of first 11 yesterday.

COYS

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wasn't the Withdean figure over 20000 unique supporters? Puts paid to the lie that most of our Amex crowd are new.

Not most, but alot. I passed on my WSU s/t (with the club’s permission in a rejig of seats) to a lifelong Watford fan who moved down here. I have 2 lifelong Newcastle fans neighbours who go, plus in this part of Brighton and Hove there are a whole load of Sussex Gooners who’ve been Amex s/t holders since August 11. Until then they went to the Emirates and never Withdean.

Not knocking it. Great to see the growth in support after the stolen-stadium years. All their football liking offspring will probably end up diehard Albion fans.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here