Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Klopp

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
It's patently obvious to me that being a Johnny Foreigner he has not one jot of a clue regarding decorum of management within the English gentleman's sport.

Which is f**king great IMO, best manager the Premiershytes had in years.
I quite agree,he is a breath of fresh air

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fancy that, yet another show pony manager making it all about themselves.
Clipperty really is objectionable, I have no idea why people buy into his schick.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He has now apologised as he awaits his ban.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
He has now apologised as he awaits his ban.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk
What ban? Rugby has two codes, so does football. One for six teams, and one for everyone else in the pyramid.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I have to say that if that was our manager we'd be loving him for it. He was genuinely blown away by the goal and was totally caught in the moment. He acted more like a fan than a manager which will only serve to endear him even more to the fans in fairness. A friend of mine who lives just outside Manchester has a neighbour who's a physio at Liverpool and he says the whole feeling at the club is one of intense unity. Good on them, that's how it should be.

That said.... it was against the rools, and I'm sure he'll take his punishment like a man.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Nah he’s a ****. If the Everton manager had done it you can guarantee Klopp would get a shitty on.

This.

Can't stand the toothy prick. Yes it's great that he shows genuine passion and he has been something different to the PL but I think he is a massive hypocrite who loves being the 'whacky guy' when all is going well but complains like a little bitch when it's against him. Would have 100% been talking about lack of respect had it been the other way around.

Didnt CH fall out with him last season?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This.

Can't stand the toothy prick. Yes it's great that he shows genuine passion and he has been something different to the PL but I think he is a massive hypocrite who loves being the 'whacky guy' when all is going well but complains like a little bitch when it's against him. Would have 100% been talking about lack of respect had it been the other way around.

Didnt CH fall out with him last season?

LOL personal physical insults, always works at infant school.

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Can you blame him? 96th min winner against fierce local rivals.If CH did it against Palace (obviously he never would but imagine) none of us would be complaining. It's a passionate game, ecpsecially under the circumstances.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Don’t see what the issue is personally. Didn’t hold up the game, the ball
Was dead, lovely stuff.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did Wagner get a ban when he did the same against Leeds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here