Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC store Eastbourne.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think I'll have a little recce at this Eastbourne pop up outlet prior to pre-Palace drinking on Tuesday afternoon. It should kill all of 2 minutes at least.

I do think it's somewhat cruel and morally wrong though - A Brighton and Hove Albion shop is for life, not just for Christmas.

:bowdown::lolol:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I think I'll have a little recce at this Eastbourne pop up outlet prior to pre-Palace drinking on Tuesday afternoon. It should kill all of 2 minutes at least.

I do think it's somewhat cruel and morally wrong though - A Brighton and Hove Albion shop is for life, not just for Christmas.

Two minutes is all you’ll need.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
You can't get any Albion gear in Sports Direct in North Street, Brighton :lolol:

I do wonder if we've missed a trick licencing the sale through other vendors but maybe Mike Ashley simply wants too big a cut? Bottom line is, until you see our gear in local branches of national chains, you won't see it at an airport.

I hope they never ever do any deal with SD who will try to screw us big time !
Rangers have been in litigation with that fat b-- for the last two years at least so no!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Absolutely no reason why the club couldn't cut a deal with JD Sports who have an outlet in Churchill Square and in both Gatwick terminals. Maybe offer Brighton's tens of thousands of foreign students a 10% discount or something? It's a win-win shirley? I guess the car boot level pop-up in Churchill Square offers some kind of timid first step, tho a better business model would be the Withdean-era shop in Queens Road. They really punched above their weight. You could buy match tickets there, get your shirt printing done, plus they carried a decent level of stock, not to mention an unparalleled level of tat :lol:

I used to love all of the tat. I think that was because they never tried to dress it up as anything other than tat.

We now seem to have everything being a premium licensed product (tat) but the selection is stupidly low. My wife is a Tottenham fan and going on their store is unbelievable. I was in tat heaven, the selection is pretty impressive and relatively cheap so I had a field day and contributed next to nothing to their new cheese room. Yes they are a bigger club with a bigger fan base but we could shift a hell of a lot of tat around Christmas and miss a trick. The clothing of 'Albion essentials' and overall online shop is just a bit, well, crap

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Just can't help but compare and contrast with, say, Munich where I stumbled across about half a dozen small but strategically-placed outlets CRAMMED with everything from Bayern dog bowls to Bayern lederhosen. Just seems to me that we've barely scratched the surface of the marketing possibilities of a PL club.

Love the comparison of Brighton with Bayern

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here