Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Andone or Murray against Palace

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Murray.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The problem here is that Andone has done what he can to keep the shirt.
It's not a problem at all. Murray had done enough to keep the shirt before that.

Murray has scored shitloads for us at home. He's not going to become second choice striker after one header from Andone.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Duffy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

e1ec4c429c18901cd2c5e6f3a5c92114.jpg

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Surprised people don't seem to think Bissouma did enough to warrant a starting place on Saturday. For me

Ryan
Bruno - Dunk - Duffy - Bong
Knockeart - Propper - March
Gross - Bissouma
Murray

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I'm going for Murray up front and Andone to join him in a two man attack on 70mins when we are chasing the game due to sitting back and defending from 35minutes onwards (not Hughton's fault but the players you understand :ffsparr:)

Also at this point, and in a giant leap of faith, Chris then permits the players to take the handbrake off and try to get a positive result against our bitterest of rivals after the Albion faithful start getting a bit shirty with the tactics up to this point.

Cue the crescendo of noise from all areas of the Amex spurring the Albion players on and resulting in 20 + minutes of spectacular football which ends with the scoreboard reading ? - ? on 95mins and the Albion fans going home thinking ????....Fill in the spaces to how you see this scenario ending. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here