• N/A The Palace stain is too great

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
P
[MENTION=22965]Doug[/MENTION]gie, [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION],@Typical Palace, all would be in the running, but the biggest scumbag would be @Return of the Mach, I bet his own Mum/Sister hates him.

Love you too :kiss:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Amateur night poll...so many names missing. One that springs immediately to mind is Mark Bright...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Eddie Izzard. Eddie's explanation of the Second World War to an American audience and " Star Wars Cantina " are both comedy gold.

I don’t really forgive Eddie for choosing Palace. Just like me, he grew up in Bexhill and went to St Bedes School in Eastbourne, and then Eastbourne College - he was a couple of years ahead of me at both. That was ‘local’ enough to make me Albion through and through, and it should have been for him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do you remember when we played palace in the past, the chant would go around the goldstone " 4 weeks to palace" , 3 weeks etc etc

In those days there was a terrific edge to the game, for weeks before...home and away..especially in those days when you could get tickets for the away games. But now it's another game for a lot of people and just another set of points we need to stay up.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Amateur night poll...so many names missing. One that springs immediately to mind is Mark Bright...

So sorry to have behaved like such an amateur! I can’t account for all strange acquired tastes... you actually LIKE Mark Bright ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don’t really forgive Eddie for choosing Palace. Just like me, he grew up in Bexhill and went to St Bedes School in Eastbourne, and then Eastbourne College - he was a couple of years ahead of me at both. That was ‘local’ enough to make me Albion through and through, and it should have been for him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can't categorize someone like Eddie he is genuinely unique.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Rashid harkouk and dougie freeman
Also hated vince hilaire

TBH, palace have been lucky enough to have had some real quality players down the years as much as it grates me to say that

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Ian Wright IS alright.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Ian Wright on MotD 2
Re: Arsenal "we this" "we that"

He ainta palace scumbag

el punal

Jim Cannon, used to hack Peter Ward at every opportunity.

Rashid Harkouk used to piss me off too.

Sorry I don’t have a favourite I dislike them all, the above more than most

Ah! One from my era of Palace hating. Add to that Billy Gilbert, Swindlehurst, Malcolm Allison and countless others who I can’t be arsed to name apart from that f***ing tw*t goalkeeping clown Burridge. Before the game against the Albion, in October 1978, he decided to show off his “gymnastics” routine to the crowd. Bellendery at it’s worst. And even worse we lost 3-1 and it was my birthday. Believe me, I want revenge on Tuesday night, in fact, I demand it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here