Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Of The Day 01/12/18 - Official Thread

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
First time I've seen our match just then. 'Soft' red but I'll take it!!! However Balogun was NOWHERE NEAR a red, what were all those posters in the match thread on about? Tarts. As for Wagner, **** off.
Pritchard is a cheating little ****er too, no way a penalty, I hope he enjoys the Championship again next season.
This.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Loved the Hudd fans cheering the high pass to Bruno on 45 mins going out of play .... except it didn’t in that moment. 30 secs later Duffy shut the clappers up.

Noticed this too - thick ******** who were nowhere to be seen in the champs or league 1 :whistle:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The world’s not a bad judge then. I really don’t like Wagner.
He's basically a total cock isn't he. He got away with the whole "we're not in the same league as these teams" thing for a season but it's boring now.

You got £100m and your team is still one dimensional. You've been found out as your mini Klopp tactics are all you have. No plan B.

Best start moaning about decisions then.....

Oh dear. There's the door..... [emoji23]

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
He's basically a total cock isn't he. He got away with the whole "we're not in the same league as these teams" thing for a season but it's boring now.

You got £100m and your team is still one dimensional. You've been found out as your mini Klopp tactics are all you have. No plan B.

Best start moaning about decisions then.....

Oh dear. There's the door..... [emoji23]

I think he's picked it up from Mark Hughes.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
By the way on the extended highlights on player the camera zooms in on Yves leg. Clearly a bloody stud mark left on him.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like him. He's articulate and analyses every game well. An interesting pundit.
And unlike a lot of pundits he doesn't just follow the obvious and what others say. He knows his mind and he speaks it, and he generally seems spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here