Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Of The Day 01/12/18 - Official Thread

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Basically Wagner, your a moaning ****. I personally don't think it should have been a red for their lad but arguing they should have had a pen and Balogan should have been sent off was clutching at straws for me.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
First time I've seen our match just then. 'Soft' red but I'll take it!!! However Balogun was NOWHERE NEAR a red, what were all those posters in the match thread on about? Tarts. As for Wagner, **** off.
Pritchard is a cheating little ****er too, no way a penalty, I hope he enjoys the Championship again next season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
MOTD verdict

-can see why it was a red
-ref got yellow for Balogun spot on
-Pricktard no pen, went down too easily

**** off Wagner [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Huddersfield fans don’t think much of MTD , they all seemed convinced that Wagner was right , they seem to think that the world is against them

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
First time I've seen our match just then. 'Soft' red but I'll take it!!! However Balogun was NOWHERE NEAR a red, what were all those posters in the match thread on about? Tarts. As for Wagner, **** off.
Pritchard is a cheating little ****er too, no way a penalty, I hope he enjoys the Championship again next season.

To be fair, you haven't seen a close up of the Balogun challenge, it was worse than MOTD have showed.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
To be fair, you haven't seen a close up of the Balogun challenge, it was worse than MOTD have showed.

Seen a close up of both, The first one is slightly odd, at low speed but looks deliberate. Won't see many tackles like that.

The other has only become prominent because of the initial red.

I agree with the pundits, both "yellow" but the first border-line red because the player appears to have left his foot in. It then becomes a toss of a coin on the first.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Seen a close up of both, The first one is slightly odd, at low speed but looks deliberate. Won't see many tackles like that.

The other has only become prominent because of the initial red.

I agree with the pundits, both "yellow" but the first border-line red because the player appears to have left his foot in. It then becomes a toss of a coin on the first.

I agree with you.

What I was pointing out was on MOTD the challenge looked pretty innocuous.

It was worse than that but I still don't think it's a red.

The Pritchard thing was nothing IMO and has made Wagner look a bit silly pulling the we were hard done by card when I think the ref got everything pretty much right.

We've had far worse reffing performances against us this season.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This guy has taken it well:

Screenshot_20181202-003052_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181202-003100_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181202-003112_Twitter.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here