Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mounie red card..(Hudds lodge - and lose - appeal)

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
The manager can continue to have his fans and management concentrate on the huge injustice rather than have the focus on him and some bang average players and signings.

Just like Hughton did when we dropped 4 points to wrong decisions vs Cardiff and Leicester. Oh no - wait he minute - he continued to focus his efforts on preparing the team for the next matches.

Still the blaming everyone else but me game works for some like Mark Hughes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The manager can continue to have his fans and management concentrate on the huge injustice rather than have the focus on him and some bang average players and signings.

Just like Hughton did when we dropped 4 points to wrong decisions vs Cardiff and Leicester. Oh no - wait he minute - he continued to focus his efforts on preparing the team for the next matches.

Still the blaming everyone else but me game works for some like Mark Hughes.

....until he got the sack this morning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

CH has to be the most dignified manager in the PL.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Letter of the law makes it a red. But it's a bit discomforting as I don't believe there was malice involved.

The problem is referees can't make subjective judgements about motives as they are open to question.

Shame really.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sending off in each of our last three games......another tomorrow night?

Please let it be Zaha for double simulation (pretending he's been fouled and pretending he's not ****ing ****)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Please let it be Zaha for double simulation (pretending he's been fouled and pretending he's not ****ing ****)
Booked for diving and then sent off for complaining about it. It's got to happen some time so why not against us?

Poor Wilf must be getting angry as VAR is going to ruin his career soon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes we would
We didn't appeal the Stephens red against Cardiff, which was described similarly by the press, so the evidence suggests we wouldn't have.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
haven't seen a replay yet, but at the game in real time looked a bit harsh for red. not complaining though. my post last week was about us needing a bit more luck from ref decisions.

I thought it was significant that the player didn't really protest much and neither did their players Just Wagner.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yellow

[tweet]1069718548300423174[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here