Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ‘Down on your boyfriend’

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What do you expect from a town which displayed it's racist credentials against a Syrian refugee kid earlier in the week, tolerance?

Really?

There are some ****wits on this thread.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Really?

There are some ****wits on this thread.

To be honest though given some of the vitriol their fans have written on their site, it does beg the question as to the thought process some of them from that town. Wishing a player has a career ending injury because he happened to be challenged. Very strange ilk.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know I went down on my boyfriend tonight but for the last glass of Shiraz.......... I mean come on, down

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've spent all afternoon shifting furniture and have major Betty Swallocks. There's no way I'm getting noshed off tonight.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Maybe it's just a case of confusion from the Huddersfield fans?

I went down on my girlfriend during the match but I must admit, she does look like a man.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
You got owned

Yes, I’m allowed to call homophobes monkeys and quote where they’re from. You’ve always been a ****, always been called out on here as a **** and I have no issues calling you a **** again, on the other hand :thumbsup:

You got owned for being a hypocrite. Their homophobic stuff and your northern monkey stuff is cut from the same cloth.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would not normally bother but one of their fans was blatantly homophobic so for once I actually pointed it out to a steward who amazingly totally agreed with me. It was reported to presumably the head steward down at the bottom and two fans were removed including the one I reported. However, that one re-appeared around 15 minutes later albeit totally not homophobic in gestures so after talking to the steward he said the police deal with the issue they just remove them.

So just before half-time we went to get and drink, myself and youngest (21) and hey presto we scored so he rushed back in, went to talk to him around 5 minutes later and now the "udders fans complained he was baiting them over-celebrating, after some words to youngest and steward it was resolved but he was then watched the whole game.

So we scored, yes we celebrated but no goading at all, I was then looking across at their fans so the head steward came over to me and said look to the front only.........

Funny lot but respect to their stewards they clearly saw also what was unacceptable

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think the point is that using homophobia or racism as an insult is now unacceptable, and rightly so.
You're speaking a foreign language to some I'm afraid.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Yes, I’m allowed to call homophobes monkeys and quote where they’re from. You’ve always been a ****, always been called out on here as a **** and I have no issues calling you a **** again, on the other hand :thumbsup:

Do feel that the calling the Huddersfield lot northern monkeys is a bit of an insult! I personally happen to think monkeys are very intelligent things and if I were a monkey I would be mortified to be associated with a Huddersfield Neanderthal! 🤣

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Very audible on the stream from a large number of thick northern monkeys. And on the rainbow thingy day / game too I think. Piss poor, not such songs like that for a while.

Original ish I guess :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here