Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
"It's as if they have learnt nothing from last week"...…."They (BHA) just keep giving the ball away".

Comments from the Premier League commentator perfectly sums up that shambolic performance.
We got out of jail due to the red card and the fact Huddersfield were so inept they did not make any attempt to attack even when behind.
Balogun's tackle was a straight red.
That's probably the last points we will get away this season so just 6 home victories required.

It wasn't the best - we did win though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Poor old Wagner

"The next big decision was a clear penalty on Alex Pritchard and a red card because it was a clear chance. We only discuss referees decision. All the big ones against us he got wrong. This is why at the moment football is no fun. Absolutely no fun."

Heard him on radio 5 ...touch of sour grapes

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
2-1 away win and yet you’ve left yourself no further down to go if we get turned over Tuesday.

Have a beer, a Prozac and a tommy or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the prozac remark, you're a bit of a knob.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was a great performance. Don't understand what people are moaning about. We had 75% possession second half .. 14 shots , 6 on target and we won.

Andone, bernado , Biss, march all excellent performers

We are 11th

What more do people want !!!?
Am I having a stroke?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We got three points in a league where points are not always easy to come by.

I reckon if a naked Holly Willoghby sat on your face you'd whinge about not being able to see anything.

It's funny how three quarters of this thread have absolutely hammered our game plan, we then go ahead and revert to type, hanging on v 10 men and half of you are now saying how good we are... who are the hypocrites?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's funny how three quarters of this thread have absolutely hammered our game plan, we then go ahead and revert to type, hanging on v 10 men and half of you are now saying how good we are... who are the hypocrites?
I don't think people are saying we're good, they're just saying there were some good things. The game went our way today, but at least we made the most of it. We're still not playing great, but we won, so happy days.

We all know that generally we're not performing well enough at the moment.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Heard him on radio 5 ...touch of sour grapes

Saw him (Wagner) interviewed on SSN. Very fair comments, I thought - didn't think either Munie or Balogun should have had a red, but if one was a red, the other should have been too. Not sour grapes to me - and, to be fair, we'd have been pissed off if todays big decisions had gone against us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here