Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Is that 7 points from away games so far this season? Only need one more away win to equal our away tally from the entirety of last season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
WHAT. A. WIN.
First time we've come from behind to win since promotion if I'm remembering right, SO much to be positive about today after a bad few weeks performance wise.

Could you please name the 'SO much to be positive about today...'... thanks in advance.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thought Bernardo, Bissouma, Andone and Propper were good again.

Jose :lolol: not in the best run of form.

Listening on the radio I think I heard Bissouma’s name more than anyone else. Warren was impressed with him and Andone, that’s good enough for me.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Huge Win!

After the last two games and five dropped points from winning positions it was so important to get something today. Even better that it was a win from a goal down. Admittedly it wasn't a great or convincing performance but it's three points, away from home and against a team lower in the table. It'll do.

Now lets move on and smash the shit out of palace.

After conceding so early, I feared the worst.

But they came back so well.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The player bashing clique all seem to Think his crosses hit the first man. I am interested to see what backhanded comments they can make about him today.

Indeed. No doubt they will all come out and say stuff like "oh it just papers over the cracks" "the sending off changed it and we got away with it"

Make your mind up... player bashing or team bashing?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
WHAT. A. WIN.
First time we've come from behind to win since promotion if I'm remembering right, SO much to be positive about today after a bad few weeks performance wise.

Oi! Do one with your positivity! Palace are bringing 11 players on Tuesday, not 10 like Leic and Hudds. Eleven! We can’t cope playing teams who play with 11 men. Today’s result was like we’ve just papered a roll of Andrex across the Grand Canyon.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Bissouma’s best game, Bernardo’s best game, Andone’s best (only) game - not a great performance but a win and some real positives

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here