Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
duff2.gif

The BBC have described that as Duffy nodding it into the corner.

Touch more than a nod I think.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think the tone on here has been most disregardful - Houghton will now proceed to rip into the team - I've never seen the man look so angry

This - he's looked absolutely raging, think this is going to be a 'hide the teacups' HT chat. People have been getting on his back lately but it's pretty obvious the players haven't been doing what they've been told today.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I hope CH is throwing shit around in the dressing room, going bat-shit mental, punching walls and threatening to beat players to death with his cheese sandwich. :glare:

Get a rocket up them, come out of the traps snarling and snapping - and actually realise attack is a great form of defence!!

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
ANOTHER assist from March. Time for people to get off his back?

His crossing is far and away his best ability IMHO. We totally lacked then when he was playing #10 but good to see back on the wing he's able to deliver the goods.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I’m at the game so haven’t seen a replay but it didn’t look a red to me. Similar to Stephens the other day.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I hope CH is throwing shit around in the dressing room, going bat-shit mental, punching walls and threatening to beat players to death with his cheese sandwich. :glare:

Get a rocket up them, come out of the traps snarling and snapping - and actually realise attack is a great form of defence!!

yes please.
or just start playing ****ing football .....that would be nice.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
wont blame Bruno as anybody could miss kick especially as its their first touch but really should have done better ... Ryan looked to panic and flap at the ball , not sure he would have done better on the line but staying on his line would at least given him some chance as opposed to the zero chance with his flap.

some good passages of play with Hudds dropping off and obviously the red card has given us an even better chance of turning it around , def red card if refs are being consistent this season as challenge was late and foot high with studs showing.

great bit of quick thinking by Bruno to not just get the corner but to take it short and quick resulting in a great cross from March (best thing he has done all game or should that be only thing) met by good header by Duffy and a deserved equaliser IMHO

can see Hudds dropping off and playing a siege mentality hoping for a quick counter in second half , lets hope Albion stay patient and put pressure on until they crack

overall some good signs but need to get ourselves 100% concentrating and heads in the game and we should win this one

wealdgull

NSC Patreon
Dec 7, 2017
Izquierdo really seems to be struggling to get in to the game, which is odd when most of our best attacks seem to be coming down the left. Knocky on for Izquierdo perhaps?

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Slightly off topic but just seen Maddison has scored for Leicester, how is he playing after his red card?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
His crossing is far and away his best ability IMHO. We totally lacked then when he was playing #10 but good to see back on the wing he's able to deliver the goods.

?? Two of his assists came from crosses when he was playing #10 v Cardiff and Everton.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here