Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I went and walked out with 20 mins to go, first time i have ever walked out on a Brighton game, we were appalling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Head says we're gonna lose 2-0 due to letting Hudds put constant pressure on our defence and midfield, but heart says we will change our ways and grab a 2-1 win, with goals from Murray and Duffy. UTA

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Head says we're gonna lose 2-0 due to letting Hudds put constant pressure on our defence and midfield, but heart says we will change our ways and grab a 2-1 win, with goals from Murray and Duffy. UTA

Huddersfield will press us constantly and force us into sloppy mistakes. They play the exact type of football we always struggle to deal with. Not optimistic at all :(

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8682779 said:
Huddersfield will press us constantly and force us into sloppy mistakes. They play the exact type of football we always struggle to deal with. Not optimistic at all :(

You know it, and the most annoying thing is..... We have a better squad and if we went toe to toe exactly the same tactics we would win 4 out of 5 against them.

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8682779 said:
Exactly. The only way I can see us getting anything from today is if we give it a go from the off. There not a great side, we just need to be more positive and brave, something which we often lack ecpsecially away.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Naylor seems to think that Andone will be starting.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
8BAA3905-F224-4C99-B806-7A5D196CDCE1.jpeg

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Looks like an exciting 4-2-3-1

...................... Ryan .......................

Bruno ... Duffy ... Dunk ... Bernardo

........... Propper .... Bissouma .........

March .......... Gross ...... Izquierdo

..................... Andone ...................

Not sure which will March or Izquierdo will play on, perhaps switch around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here