Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Did we not learn from last week???

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Absolutely appalling first half. Struggling to believe this side can get anything from this game, even against 10.

Gross has had a 2/10 half, he looks like he is being shit on purpose.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i am honestly not sure who I'm watching at the moment ...we are ****ing woeful....please . please , please can we get some order in the ranks at half time ...for **** sake ...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
OK, so Paul Ince doesn't agree with me? Shall I post quotes from people who do?

Stephen's ridiculous sending off against Middlesbrough was worse than that, yet the vast majority on here felt that was the wrong decision.

If today's decision went against us most on here would be livid - and rightly so. Extremely soft.

yellow......why he gave a red i don't know ...telly expert reckons no attempt at the ball .

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
All the opposition have to do is get a player sent off, we have no idea how to play if plan A goes wrong.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on Chris, get another bloody striker on, we’re a goal down against 10 men the least we can do is have a ****ing go at them.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
OK, so Paul Ince doesn't agree with me? Shall I post quotes from people who do?

Stephen's ridiculous sending off against Middlesbrough was worse than that, yet the vast majority on here felt that was the wrong decision.

If today's decision went against us most on here would be livid - and rightly so. Extremely soft.

Soft but Mounie went in studs up to the shin and the contact on the Bissouma was visible.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thank **** for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here