Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I think the tone on here has been most disregardful - Hughton will now proceed to rip into the team - I've never seen the man look so angry

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This is a massive 45 mins for us coming up, we have to get 3 points out of this.

A shit half but we're level and they're down to 10 men, I don't think there's a poster on here that wouldn't have taken this position at half time.

Lest we forget: 24/11/2018

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Zero to hero for Bruno.

How the f*ck are we drawing this at HT? I haven’t seen us this bad for a while.

First game this season?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
duff2.gif

Not surprised that went in, their keeper appears to be on fire which is probably a bit distracting.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bloody hell, I'd have bitten your hand off for 1-1 and a man up at half time after that first minute.

A mostly appalling half redeemed by a little bit of quality right at the end. A bollocking and some reorginisation at half time and amazingly the game's there for the taking. We're away from home so i guess we won't take it...but it is at least there for the taking. Come on Brighton, go get it!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
No excuse for not getting the three points now. If we don't win this then it's hard to see where the next win will come

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
It's on Bein sports 9 if anyone can access it. Got it streaming up to the T.V through the chromecast and it hasn't dropped out once.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Have we been that bad after the first 10 minutes? Commentators on the radio suggest we've done ok (aside from the ridiculous start).

We’ve not been great. I think to say we’ve been doing OK is kind.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think the tone on here has been most disregardful - Houghton will now proceed to rip into the team - I've never seen the man look so angry

Hughton.

Seriously, the guy has been in charge nearly 4 years and his name isn't that bloody complicated.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Intrigued at this talk of a furious Hughton with rage in his eyes. I'm stuck at work with no stream available. Can anybody post a screen capture? I can scarcely believe it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
First game this season?

Watching live in Canada. Thanks for your input on the game though.

Oh, and I managed to make the Man United game...so all I can say is that we’re significantly worse than that game....!!

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Intrigued at this talk of a furious Hughton with rage in his eyes. I'm stuck at work with no stream available. Can anybody post a screen capture? I can scarcely believe it.
Never seen him so angry

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here