Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why did we wear the yellow kit and not the green today?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I could equal that with negatives

I'm sure you could. In fact, given how well palace played today I'm not holding out much hope. But at least Chris showed he can be proactive with the team selection, that we can recover when conceding when usually our heads go down and that we have broken the 'curse' of the John Smiths. Exorcised some demons today imo, and gives a good springboard going into the derby.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Poor old Wagner

"The next big decision was a clear penalty on Alex Pritchard and a red card because it was a clear chance. We only discuss referees decision. All the big ones against us he got wrong. This is why at the moment football is no fun. Absolutely no fun."

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As a team we were still piss poor, some individuals can hold their heads up, others should be ashamed. We need 11 players out there for 95 minutes, not six.

2-1 away win and yet you’ve left yourself no further down to go if we get turned over Tuesday.

Have a beer, a Prozac and a tommy or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Poor old Wagner

"The next big decision was a clear penalty on Alex Pritchard and a red card because it was a clear chance. We only discuss referees decision. All the big ones against us he got wrong. This is why at the moment football is no fun. Absolutely no fun."

The 'clear penalty' where Pilchard went down without a touch?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
"It's as if they have learnt nothing from last week"...…."They (BHA) just keep giving the ball away".

Comments from the Premier League commentator perfectly sums up that shambolic performance.
We got out of jail due to the red card and the fact Huddersfield were so inept they did not make any attempt to attack even when behind.
Balogun's tackle was a straight red.
That's probably the last points we will get away this season so just 6 home victories required.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I could equal that with negatives, but... nah... you'll all be back to the first 50 pages of this thread where, for a man, everyone was criticising our ineptness, come 10pm Tuesday. Funny old game.

F*ck me!! Do pubs go silent when you walk in the door?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Was a great performance. Don't understand what people are moaning about. We had 75% possession second half .. 14 shots , 6 on target and we won.

Andone, bernado , Biss, march all excellent performers

We are 11th

What more do people want !!!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here