Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] O/T why does Mr Naylor and a few on here

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Ha, he lost me at....... "Been researching piece"

Not even grammatically correct never mind likely to happen.

"Argus" and "grammar" don't really belong in the same sentence. They are too lazy to even spellcheck their copy.

The standard of writing in the Argus is really very poor indeed. Certainly wasn't always the case but it has been going downhill for a long time now.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bit sad having to bounce your own thread after nobody giving much of a flying one shirley?

Made me chuckle.

Maybe he is running out of pointless shit to start new topics. ? On the other hand.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We should look at a team like Bournemouth. They take the odd 4 niller, but score so many goals they get results home and away against good teams.

Bournemouth have TWO more points than us, despite having played 9 home games already (we’ve only played 7).

Never, ever understand the NSC desire to suck off Eddie’s Bournemouth all the time. They are absolutely NO better than the Albion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ha, he lost me at....... "Been researching piece"

Not even grammatically correct never mind likely to happen.

His YTS assistant was research 'peace' while he ****** over an old vid of Stoke in the PL, more like

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
It took this thread to realise that I don't follow him on twitter anymore, I don't remember ever unfollowing him but I can't say I've missed him.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
It took this thread to realise that I don't follow him on twitter anymore, I don't remember ever unfollowing him but I can't say I've missed him.
Absolutely. Have loved it since my blocking.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thought we played well in both games. Unlucky not to get a point at Liverpool and we did not crumble against a fairly rampant City at the Etihad. Two of our more commendable away performances I thought.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
The idea away to the top 6 is surely to keep morale and confidence up by avoiding a real beating. We seem to achieve that and this season we have contributed more away at Liverpool and City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here