Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/11 - 2/12

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Maybe it's my poor grasp of geography, but I always struggle to view Fulham as a London team, so never view their games v 'proper' London teams as a "London derby". Which is weird given their proximity to Chelsea. It might also have something to do with Fulham being much smaller, in terms of recent football history, than Chelsea so it doesn't feel competitive enough to be a proper derby.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Maybe it's my poor grasp of geography, but I always struggle to view Fulham as a London team, so never view their games v 'proper' London teams as a "London derby". Which is weird given their proximity to Chelsea. It might also have something to do with Fulham being much smaller, in terms of recent football history, than Chelsea so it doesn't feel competitive enough to be a proper derby.

They even try to claim Watford as a London team nowadays. :shrug:

I’m not sure why you wouldn’t think Fulham are, though. They’re far more London than the likes of Brentford and Palace.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I’m not sure why you wouldn’t think Fulham are, though. They’re far more London than the likes of Brentford and Palace.

I don't know. But I know I don't think of Brentford or Palace as London teams. To be honest, I always think of Brentford as a Northern team, I think that's because I constantly confuse them with Bradford.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All kicking off at the Emirates 1-2 Spurs, there will not be 22 players on the pitch at the end of this game

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Spurs equaliser, big touchline ruck after Dier gives it the biggun in front the home fans, Spurs pen, Spurs now 2-1 up. Proper derby game, brilliant!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Emirates is rocking

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why does Poch stick with Foyth yes he is young and learning but he makes too many mistakes and is responsible for Arsenal taking control by losing the ball on the half way line.

Just played Vertonghen into trouble and a 2nd yellow.with a poor pass.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fantastic Gooner performance on and off the pitch

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why does Poch stick with Foyth yes he is young and learning but he makes too many mistakes and is responsible for Arsenal taking control by losing the ball on the half way line.

Alderweirald’s out injured and Poch thinks Foyth is amazing.

Anyway, not too bad a weekend for you, at least your other team won at Hudd.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here