Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wilder vs Fury

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That fight just showed that neither will be a match for AJ but the strange things is how can 1 judge give the fight to Fury by 4 rounds and another to Wilder by 4 rounds. At least there was one sensible judge

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Joshua and Hearn must be squirming big time today. I honestly think both wilder and fury beat AJ and he's gonna look proper chicken if he doesn't step up. Who cares about AJ v average Whyte part 2 or any of the other bums they keep cherry picking? All gonna be about the Fury Wilder rematch now.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Fury robbed but the real losers were Hearn and Joshua , if they don't fight Fury they will be talked of as scared and only want to fight old bums like Povetkin or Whyte who has already been beaten. Fury proved last night he is up there with Muhammad Ali was the best pound for pound heavyweight in the history of boxing

Most who watched it agree he was robbed of the win. Rematch now will make zillions for them both

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Joshua and Hearn must be squirming big time today. I honestly think both wilder and fury beat AJ and he's gonna look proper chicken if he doesn't step up. Who cares about AJ v average Whyte part 2 or any of the other bums they keep cherry picking? All gonna be about the Fury Wilder rematch now.

Exactly try selling Wembley for Whyte 2 when everyone wants to see Fury v Joshua or a rematch with Wilder

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
They have both gone up in my estimation and I've always been an AJ fan, I've never really liked Fury.

Fury is like a new man and deserves massive respect from people now. To be close to ending his life to stepping in that ring last night was huge.

What an inspiration to everyone out there suffering with mental health issue and people in general.

He gained a fan last night/this morning.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
They have both gone up in my estimation and I've always been an AJ fan, I've never really liked Fury.

Fury is like a new man and deserves massive respect from people now. To be close to ending his life to stepping in that ring last night was huge.

What an inspiration to everyone out there suffering with mental health issue and people in general.

Me to really wasn't bothered about Fury ,but how he changed my mind what a fighter he must be gutted but still acted in a very sporting fashion

LVGull

May 13, 2016
That fight just showed that neither will be a match for AJ but the strange things is how can 1 judge give the fight to Fury by 4 rounds and another to Wilder by 4 rounds. At least there was one sensible judge

What makes you think AJ is the real deal? Wilder and Fury will cause him massive problems. Wilder to KO AJ. Fury to beat him on points or late stoppage.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Same. Surpassed all expectations.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
What makes you think AJ is the real deal? Wilder and Fury will cause him massive problems. Wilder to KO AJ. Fury to beat him on points or late stoppage.

I think it's all about styles and Joshua knocks Wilder out but Fury would beat Joshua with ease.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Rather than all this 'he's shit and xxxx would destroy him' shite on repeat, is it possible to just accept that we currently have 3 great heavyweights, all of whom have real talent and heart?

D

Deleted member 18477

Have been a fan of Fury since day 1 and he bought personality to a boring division when he beat Wladimir Klitschko. Have also been a fan of AJ since day 1.

The heavyweight division and the fans are the winners at the moment. One is a fantastic mover and the other is a strong weightlifter. Both are effective in boxing at heavyweight class. Wilder is just a wild powerful swinger who does have a decent chin, again effective..

All 3 are world class I've decided, yes Fury won 9 rounds last night and should have won but Wilder improved his reputation and I actually respect him more now, he clearly has power which is dangerous when used in his wild manner. You will struggle to win a fight against a champion in the US on points if they've knocked you down. Politics, money, corruption will never go away.

Let's get the re-match in England as that is fair now. I don't think Wilder will do that though because Shelly Finkel is a ****!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here