Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Syrian refugee attacked at Huddersfield school

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Shock horror, Yaxley-Lennon making shit up to suit his own agenda.

Except, TR didn't make anything up.

The girls mother said Jamal was involved, then backtracked. It's not hard to see why.

Another women, 'made shit up' about what happened to her son, which turned out to be BS.

TR just reported on what he had been told. Something that most journalists do.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

The girls mother said Jamal was involved, then backtracked. It's not hard to see why.

Another women, 'made shit up' about what happened to her son, which turned out to be BS.

Except he isn't a journalist. And most journalists 'check facts' otherwise they end up with legal problems.

The only problem is TR will use the money his lemmings 'donate' to his cause to settle this so unlikely to affect him too much personally.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Yaxley-Lennon is not a journalist.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I didn't actually say he was... But;

"A journalist is a person who collects, writes, or distributes news or other current information to the public" - technically he is. Just a shite journalist.

EFA.

What's his main outlet? Twitter? ???

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012

Wouldn’t a journalist know that corroborating a story this big would be important?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I didn't actually say he was... But;

"A journalist is a person who collects, writes, or distributes news or other current information to the public" - technically he is. Just not your typical MSM journalist.

I think he may be technically this too:

“A racist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another”

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So basically, low life **** Tommy Robinson has been joining in the bullying of a 15 year old hasn't he?

And all the mugs who lap up his every word, fair few on this thread, are a party to it too? Aren't they?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
So basically, low life **** Tommy Robinson has been joining in the bullying of a 15 year old hasn't he?

And all the mugs who lap up his every word, fair few on this thread, are a party to it too? Aren't they?

Nope. What happened to Jamal was, of course, out of order. But it is certainly no worse than what happens every single day in schools up and down the country. They are 15 year old kids for christ sake.

We don't know for sure what the motive was, but everyone seems convinced it's a racist attack based on nothing what so ever. several pupils and parents of pupils from the school, including the mother of an attacked girl have suggested that Jamal has been involved in attacking a girl. So maybe that was the reason for it. We don't know the full story, and neither do the media.

Meanwhile, the other kid in the story is getting bullied by thousands and has been forced to go into hiding due to receiving death threats towards him and his entire family.

It's absolute madness, as is donating £120K :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nope. What happened to Jamal was, of course, out of order. But it is certainly no worse than what happens every single day in schools up and down the country. They are 15 year old kids for christ sake.

We don't know for sure what the motive was, but everyone seems convinced it's a racist attack based on nothing what so ever. several pupils and parents of pupils from the school, including the mother of an attacked girl have suggested that Jamal has been involved in attacking a girl. So maybe that was the reason for it. We don't know the full story, and neither do the media.

Meanwhile, the other kid in the story is getting bullied by thousands and has been forced to go into hiding due to receiving death threats towards him and his entire family.

The 16 year old deserves the full punishment coming his way through normal legal process. He should not expect anything more because of the publicity.

Good point about the subsequent lynch mob .. those seeking to intimidate or more are stooping to the same gutter levels. No moral superiority for them.

But did you get a tear in your eye from the bullying video or the one of the girl having her red scarf ripped away and more? I did. I’d be the same for any scene of childhood physical bullying.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Even if there was no racial element the sight of a much larger kid headbutt and push over a smaller kid who already has a broken arm, then hold him down while pouring water in his face is nauseating. If the publicity serves to expose what bullies do and makes others think twice before behaving like that then it will have served a good purpose. Even better if it also exposes that kids who have escaped war-zones are being targetted.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even if there was no racial element the sight of a much larger kid headbutt and push over a smaller kid who already has a broken arm, then hold him down while pouring water in his face is nauseating. If the publicity serves to expose what bullies do and makes others think twice before behaving like that then it will have served a good purpose. Even better if it also exposes that kids who have escaped war-zones are being targetted.

The 15 year old (note how small he is compared to the 16 year old) was headbutted, and the water poured directly into his mouth causing him to choke which is where the reference to waterboarding came from.
I agree it's nauseating.

I wonder about the motive of the camera owner who filmed it and put it on social media? Was it to laugh at over and over again, or to highlight the bullying?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
We don't know for sure what the motive was, but everyone seems convinced it's a racist attack based on nothing what so ever

Nah. That's what your dear leader's been doing.

several pupils and parents of pupils from the school, including the mother of an attacked girl have suggested that Jamal has been involved in attacking a girl. So maybe that was the reason for it.

But, you're not going to give up parroting his baseless claims are you?

How many hundreds of thousands of followers does TR have? You know, the ones he streamed his spurious claims too? I've seen the pages and the comments of the hard of thinking taking it all as gospel. Absolute scum.

Grown men, piling in on the bullying of a 15 year old child. Makes you proud eh?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
But did you get a tear in your eye from the bullying video or the one of the girl having her red scarf ripped away and more? I did. I’d be the same for any scene of childhood physical bullying.

As i said, it was out of order. We don't know why he did it, it could well have been out of revenge for something much worse. (No excuse for bullying, of course.)

But i have seen much, much worse back when i was in school. If you didn't it makes me wonder what sort of school you went to. Things like that happen every single day in schools. Bullying is horrible.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As i said, it was out of order. We don't know why he did it, it could well have been out of revenge for something much worse. (No excuse for bullying, of course.)

But i have seen much, much worse back when i was in school. If you didn't it makes me wonder what sort of school you went to. Things like that happen every single day in schools. Bullying is horrible.

No excuses? That's all you and a few others have been doing.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
And now TR is posting pictures of that kid to his many thousands of followers claiming he's giving the one fingered Isis salute.
Seems using child abuse to push his agenda just isn't enough for Tommy these days. Bullying kids is his new thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here