NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now I understand. Why would ppf require a parody?

He is entirely resistant to reasoned argument, once severed a year's ban (trolling and abuse, with a pinch of racism), posts only one liners, signs off his posts 'DR' which stands for his old user name (Das Reich, FFS), has never knowingly posted anything relevant to the current Brighton and Hove Albion, and never replies directly when 'called out' (classic trolling), and yet is STILL tolerated on NSC. Parody is the best response.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Point 2 - He's clearly not thought of or understood the consequences, if the family really are as feral as they've been made out it's possible that he just doesn't care. Everyone is a product of their environment.

I’m not disputing this. But with this attitude comes consequences.....it’s just the way things work and it really should be simple for even the thickest of people to understand.

PS not everyone is a 100% direct product of their environment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He is entirely resistant to reasoned argument, once severed a year's ban (trolling and abuse, with a pinch of racism), posts only one liners, signs off his posts 'DR' which stands for his old user name (Das Reich, FFS), has never knowingly posted anything relevant to the current Brighton and Hove Albion, and never replies directly when 'called out' (classic trolling), and yet is STILL tolerated on NSC. Parody is the best response.
On the Brexit thread recently he did post, without even a hint of irony, words to the effect of:-

'Times change, you need to move with them'.

That level of stupidity was a thing of beauty. :lol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m not disputing this. But with this attitude comes consequences.....it’s just the way things work and it really should be simple for even the thickest of people to understand.

PS not everyone is a 100% direct product of their environment.

This.

Plus the line has to be drawn somewhere. Offenders (or their apologists) from juvenile age upwards, can’t simply use their ace card of “it was my background”. Some personal responsibility. Subject to all the checks and balances within the UK legal system, of experts reports between conviction and sentencing.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So kid gets beaten up at school(imagine most were, I certainly was)... ......Fund raising for the Family now at £125,000 !!! That`ll buy family a nice house in Huddersfield.

The racist undertone not nice but bully can always find some reason.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
And his sister has had the same treatment too, when you normalise racists like Yaxley-Lennon and invite them onto TV etc this is what begins to happen
That's what James O'Brien was saying on Twitter yesterday - it's all very well punishing the kid carrying out the attack but the politicians and media that have been stoking up the anti-asylum seeker/refugee feeling will get away scot free (and to add my own bit, will probably earn more money from more appearances on TV and radio).

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I side with the majority here .... disgraceful behaviour by the scummy racist bully and equally his laughting mates.

But those widening the discussion to bullying in general have a point. Physical and psychological bullying by kids and young adults is omnipresent. Social media has stoked the fires. There are countless kids at UK schools today going through hell and I know through family experience that there still schools out there which are shit at truly dealing with it (don’t believe the PR of emphatic welcome speeches by heads and much vaunted anti bullying policies). Not a finances issue, as this is happening at fee paying schools too. Some heads are brilliant with genuinely zero tolerance ... it can be done.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All these people donating money makes me laugh as I bet they don’t give to refugee charities otherwise.

I do, money and clothes. So, how much would you like to bet with me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here