Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Syrian refugee attacked at Huddersfield school

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
And now TR is posting pictures of that kid to his many thousands of followers claiming he's giving the one fingered Isis salute.
Seems using child abuse to push his agenda just isn't enough for Tommy these days. Bullying kids is his new thing.

Unreal.

People are still lapping this shit up.

Hopefully the lawyers clear him out, they won’t of course as his racist cult will pay it.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Double standards on this board as the TR thread about him joining UKIP was put on to Other Stuff but this thread is still on the main board
Thus isn't exactly a football thread is it ???

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It wasn’t moved because it was about TR it was moved because we were all name calling on it. Personally I don’t think the racist little **** and his **** supporters should be discussed seriously but if people want to talk about him they can and indeed they do.
Just got to be careful not to call his **** supporters *****.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

Nah. That's what your dear leader's been doing.

But, you're not going to give up parroting his baseless claims are you?

How many hundreds of thousands of followers does TR have? You know, the ones he streamed his spurious claims too? I've seen the pages and the comments of the hard of thinking taking it all as gospel. Absolute scum.

Grown men, piling in on the bullying of a 15 year old child. Makes you proud eh?

No, they're not his claims. He is repeating information given to him. But you knew that.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
And now TR is posting pictures of that kid to his many thousands of followers claiming he's giving the one fingered Isis salute.
Seems using child abuse to push his agenda just isn't enough for Tommy these days. Bullying kids is his new thing.

No, again. he asked the question.

To me, i don't think Jamal is. But the person he is with (not sure who that is, someone has said it's his brother) certainly seems to be using the salute.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No, they're not his claims. He is repeating information given to him. But you knew that.

Even worse. He should have done his due diligence. In a court of law repeating lies is as bad as making them up. Frankly, anyone defending this racist fool is looking rather silly right now. That’s you.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Your wasting your breath on some of these people on here.
They just love calling people with a different political view than them, Right Wing and Racist.
I expect a few of them even support Corbyn and we know who he has been seen in company with over the years, but that's fine as the company he kept only murdered innocent civilians and Soldiers

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Even worse, he should have done his due diligence. Frankly, anyone defending this racist fool is looking rather silly right now. That’s you.

Did all the people who have suggested this is a racist attack then?

I seem to remember a few month ago (or a year..!) you saying you wasn't sure either way on TR as you didn't know enough about him. Now you are calling him a racist which i find interesting. Care to point me to an instance which shows him to be a racist? I would genuinely like to see it.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
They just love calling people with a different political view than them, Right Wing and Racist.
I expect a few of them even support Corbyn and we know who he has been seen in company with over the years, but that's fine as the company he kept only murdered innocent civilians and Soldiers

There is a big difference between calling some "far right" or "right wing" or even racist, for views that might be viewed as fairly middle of the road.

What TR is doing is absolutely, 100%, racist , right wing and far right trash.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

They are racist views..... he is far right

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Did all the people who have suggested this is a racist attack then?

I seem to remember a few month ago (or a year..!) you saying you wasn't sure either way on TR as you didn't know enough about him. Now you are calling him a racist which i find interesting. Care to point me to an instance which shows him to be a racist? I would genuinely like to see it.

Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.

Tommy Robinson 2011

End of discussion for me. He’s an islamophobic, racist knobber and so are his supporters and apologists.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.

Tommy Robinson 2011

End of discussion for me. He’s an islamophobic, racist knobber and so are his supporters and apologists.

FML - “not racist”

Can anyone claim this without laughing?

We wonder why this country has gone to shit.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

Tommy Robinson 2011

So you could't find anything on race then. If you think Muslims = brown people then you should take a look at yourself.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So you could't find anything on race then. If you think Muslims = brown people then you should take a look at yourself.

Don’t even try it sunshine, you’re not smart enough to start that kind of shit with me. He’s a racist. At least have the balls to fess up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Not difficult

6F6762EC-C4EB-4043-A94C-6C1AF8F5CFBB.png

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

Most sensible people would accept that Islamophobia is Racist, while being aware that white anglo-saxons are capable of being Muslim as well. Not everything is black and white!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here