Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Syrian refugee attacked at Huddersfield school

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
People are sickened / embarrassed / ashamed of that, and a fiver to a crowd-funding page is the one means they have to express that, in the hope of making the kid's life easier.

It also allows us to demonstrate very visibly that there are many who totally and absolutely oppose racism. In the current toxic and hostile British environment this message needs to get out there, it needs to be shown that those with immigrant back grounds do have friends and supporters.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It also allows us to demonstrate very visibly that there are many who totally and absolutely oppose racism. In the current toxic and hostile British environment this message needs to get out there, it needs to be shown that those with immigrant back grounds do have friends and supporters.

Sadly predictable how outraged some people are that a brown person is getting money. I bet they thought they’d all have gone home by now!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Decided the....? You’re a master of suspence. We simply don’t know what crap you’ll come out with next! So much fun.

Ah ok. I thought maybe you knew what it was the boy has been charged with since you had already said it was known to be a racially motivated attack. I can see i was mistaken in thinking you knew this. As i said and if they havnt done so already, im sure the police will investigate appropriately and the charges on the boy will reflect the crime, My mistake for relying solely on a NSC thread and its contributors for this information.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pretty sure which one of the two will go on to be a valued member of society.

Both are capable. I would be more than happy if the bully used this opportunity to turn his life around. In some respects he has a golden opportunity to do so.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The reaction has shown the world the civilised, humane, better side of the British people (including emigres in far flung outposts such as Berlin).

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah ok. I thought maybe you knew what it was the boy has been charged with since you had already said it was known to be a racially motivated attack. I can see i was mistaken in thinking you knew this. As i said and if they havnt done so already, im sure the police will investigate appropriately and the charges on the boy will reflect the crime, My mistake for relying solely on a NSC thread and its contributors for this information.

He was charged with racially aggravated assault four days ago. As usual in your desperation to have a pop at another poster you have ended up looking like a fool. As for your accusation of “relying on media reports for news” I’m at a bit of a loss as to how else I should receive my news. Is there some sort of private update line I can set up with the police?

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/art...racially-aggravated-assault-on-syrian-refugee

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
He was charged with racially aggravated assault four days ago. As usual in your desperation to have a pop at another poster you have ended up looking like a fool. As for your accusation of “relying on media reports for news” I’m at a bit of a loss as to how else I should receive my news. Is there some sort of private update line I can set up with the police?

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/art...racially-aggravated-assault-on-syrian-refugee

As I said i was not aware of this story until I read it on NSC and you must be a bit overly sensitive if you think asking you a question is a desperate attempt at a pop.
But yes you can actually bypass the media sometimes in instances like this and go directly to a “update line” police statement, (and I would certainly recommend it rather than the option of reliance on the Morning Star).
Having just done that the West Yorkshire Police website has a statement saying “a 16-year-old youth has been interviewed and reported for summons, for an offence of assault “.
A previous statement says “We are investigating a report of a racially-aggravated assault” but the follow up does not say reported for summons for an offence of racially aggravated assault.
So you tell me has he been charged with racially aggravated assault or been charged with assault?

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk...ults-almondbury-community-school-huddersfield

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As I said i was not aware of this story until I read it on NSC and you must be a bit overly sensitive if you think asking you a question is a desperate attempt at a pop.
But yes you can actually bypass the media sometimes in instances like this and go directly to a “update line” police statement, (and I would certainly recommend it rather than the option of reliance on the Morning Star).
Having just done that the West Yorkshire Police website has a statement saying “a 16-year-old youth has been interviewed and reported for summons, for an offence of assault “.
A previous statement says “We are investigating a report of a racially-aggravated assault” but the follow up does not say reported for summons for an offence of racially aggravated assault.
So you tell me has he been charged with racially aggravated assault or been charged with assault?

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk...ults-almondbury-community-school-huddersfield

I can only suggest you keep an eye on the police updates on their social MEDIA platform.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There are far too many people in this country eligible to vote, who don’t possess the mental capacity to form a reasoned opinion, who cancel out the votes of those that do. They will, unfortunately, drag the overall census result down to their uneducated, racist and bigoted level.
So your point is that all voters who have a different opinion to you are uneducated and a racist?
From my experience the types you mention don't even vote !!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So your point is that all voters who have a different opinion to you are uneducated and a racist?

I covered this is an earlier post. They didn’t used to post, but they feel emboldened and do now. As do hard left racists and anti semites too. Social media, possibly, has helped mobilise the haters.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003

When they’re promised something for nothing they will, even though there’s no hope of the promises being funded. They will always vote to get rid of Johnny Foreigner

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When they’re promised something for nothing they will, even though there’s no hope of the promises being funded. They will always vote to get rid of Johnny Foreigner

You come across as confused and ill informed .No one has ever had a vote to get rid of Johnny Foreigner, we have had a vote on the EU which obviously included controlling our borders of inward EU migration but this wasn’t a vote to deport and get rid of swathes of foreigners. This seems to be a common mistake held by a small minority of remainers who appear to be uneducated on the issue. I wonder when this stupidity will stop if it ever will.

D

Deleted member 22389

You come across as confused and ill informed .No one has ever had a vote to get rid of Johnny Foreigner, we have had a vote on the EU which obviously included controlling our borders of inward EU migration but this wasn’t a vote to deport and get rid of swathes of foreigners. This seems to be a common mistake held by a small minority of remainers who appear to be uneducated on the issue. I wonder when this stupidity will stop if it ever will.

:thumbsup:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/724504/lbc-brexit-racist-rant-darren-adam

Yep. No one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here