Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points will we pick up in our CRUNCH week?

How many points will we pick up from the Huddersfield, Palace and Burnley games?

Votes: 28 11.6%

Votes: 16 6.6%

Votes: 30 12.4%

Votes: 22 9.1%

Votes: 32 13.2%

Votes: 20 8.3%

Votes: 30 12.4%

Votes: 42 17.4%

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've predicted 0. We've been poor and/or have had rotten luck and seem reluctant to try anything new.

I suppose trying anything new, or being experimental is tempered with having 15 points on the board and being incredibly hard to beat. I suspect other teams that feel they have been poor will snatch your hand off for our version of poor.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I am setting myself up for a struggle and disappointment - supporting the Albion is easier that way for me. However, the logical part of me says when did Huddersfield last win 3 out of 4 games and go 4 unbeaten? Most of the teams in our half of the division struggle to do that, regardless of who they play. A point (or more) a very real possibility. Palace must be due a win, but then I've thought that for a long time and they are playing pretty well - so I do expect them to beat us I'm afraid. Burnley - I dont think we will lose, so a point minimum but would be that surprised with win.. minimum of 4 points for me - there I've said it!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
One: lose, draw and then lose for me and then we can really start shitting the bed, having completely skipped the wetting it stage.

This ^

With our over-reliance on the brilliant but undeniably ageing Glenn Murray (God help us if he is seriously injured), the underwhelming performances of some of our supposedly star signings this year (they can't still be bedding-in or getting-up-to-speed, surely?), Chris Hughton's negative defensive approach, and the fact that we allowed 10-man Leicester to snatch a draw last Saturday when we should have finished them off before Vardy came on, I fear we'll be languishing in 16th or 17th place by the New Year, scrapping just above the relegation zone.

I've not really wet the bed yet, but the mattress is definitely starting to get a bit damp.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We haven't addressed our issues away so I really can't see us getting anything there.

Palace is a strange one. They are playing alright and we are not. Could be a draw.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
This week is insanely important for our season. 1 point and we're dragged into the mire with the dogshit teams in this league. 5 points keeps us nicely clear of the lot of them, and gets us nicely placed in the table. My concern is that we could easily lose all 3 games and then go on a West Brom style run of not winning for 10/15 games and by that time the race is run.

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
More points than 1/3 of the people who voted thought we'd get after just one game.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Two. Palace will put so many goals past us on Tuesday that the League will feel obliged to give us -1 point for losing instead of the traditional 0.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Latest relegation odds

73b134f9aec7dd37765f58ef49d28e78.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I put 5 which if correct means we will draw the next 2 so hopefully I am wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports