Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points will we pick up in our CRUNCH week?

How many points will we pick up from the Huddersfield, Palace and Burnley games?

Votes: 28 11.6%

Votes: 16 6.6%

Votes: 30 12.4%

Votes: 22 9.1%

Votes: 32 13.2%

Votes: 20 8.3%

Votes: 30 12.4%

Votes: 42 17.4%

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Very strange this.

But if Mr Stephens & Mr Kayal had got it right against Cardiff & Leicester (respectively), we’d be sitting in SIXTH ****ING PLACE WITH A 3 POINT GAP TO SEVENTH!

Not that I’m complaining (anymore).

These are the best of times!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I would have taken 4 points, so to get 6 is pretty good. Just a shame we went down without much of a fight yesterday.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
And that 75% doing a creditable impression of the constant moaning that used to come from the West Stand at the Goldstone. :lolol:

Nothing changes does it. Only the ground,league and expectations. Crikey we are in a position we may never experience again and still we get constant moaners, with a percentage of the moaners belittling the likes of the ones who are appreciating these heady days. There are far bigger clubs than ours who would love ( Keegan moment coming) love to be in our position. We are not homeless, fighting for our survival, scratching around for journeymen signings......we are there...living the dream. I for one am loving it. It's not easy following your team but at the moment we are having it easier than many a team that has been more successful than us in the past....enjoy it.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Nothing changes does it. Only the ground,league and expectations. Crikey we are in a position we may never experience again and still we get constant moaners, with a percentage of the moaners belittling the likes of the ones who are appreciating these heady days. There are far bigger clubs than ours who would love ( Keegan moment coming) love to be in our position. We are not homeless, fighting for our survival, scratching around for journeymen signings......we are there...living the dream. I for one am loving it. It's not easy following your team but at the moment we are having it easier than many a team that has been more successful than us in the past....enjoy it.

This plus a few jingle bells

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't think anyone complaining about where we are, but we're fully entitled to feel disgruntled when we make no attempt to win a competitive sporting contest.

I'm over the moon with our performances and return from the last 3 games, slightly disappointed we got nothing yesterday, but previous 2 games made up for that. I was bitterly disappointed with the previous 6 games despite 3 1-0 wins, just because of the way we played. It wouldn't matter if it was Bostik or premier league, it's not positive or interesting and definitely not entertaining!

It'll be interesting to see how CH and the team approach the next 4 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here