Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Ryan

Duffy Dunk Balogun
Montoya Propper Kayal Bissouma Bernardo
Gross
Andone

All the wingers are out of form so change the system. More solidity in the centre and Andone able to run behind the defence as an out ball.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
If he plays that team i will join the local Rotary Club , if i were manager for the day i would pick that team bar Propper and stick Knockaert in there , result would probably be a 4-5 either way type of game , we can but dream of such teams .
You would be very welcome at thr Brighton Rotary Club whatever team plays Huddersfield!😀

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
He wouldn't bring on either Andone or Locadia against Leicester until too late, when it was glaringly obvious, so i would think Connolly anytime before the 85th minute is a no go.

Yes, but the 85th minute in which year? It certainly won’t be this one.....

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
----------------- Ryan -----------------------
Montoya -- Duffy --- Dunk -- Bernardo
March -- Propper -- Kayal -- Izquierdo
-------------- Gross --------------------------
------------------ Andone -------------------

Subs: Steele/Button, Bruno, Balogun, Bissouma, Knockaert, Locadia, Murray

Bruno (replacing Montoya), Murray (Andone) and Knockaert (March or Izquierdo) back for the game against Palace.

Montoya -- Duffy --- Dunk -- Bernardo
March -- Propper -- Gross -- Izquierdo
-------------- -----Locadia---------------------
------------------ Andone -------------------

But we all know it will be

Bruno-- Duffy --- Dunk -- Bernardo
March -- Propper -- Kayal -- Izquierdo

-------------- Gross --------------------------

------------------ Murray-------------------

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
A lot of negativity on here with some already conceding defeat to Huddersfield. Wolves were atrocious against them and their manager said it was the worst performance under him. No reason why we can’t get a similar result to Newcastle. They don’t score many, so every reason to be positive & optimistic!

Andone in for Murray (who can come off the bench if need be) and Ali J for AK!

Fortunately, Ali J is injured

dan4bha

Mar 27, 2014
Robust midfield to deal with hudds press, and mobility up top to expose spaces opened by their press.

Ryan
Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo
Propper Gross Kayal
March Andone Izqueirdo

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Ryan

Duffy Dunk Balogun
Montoya Propper Kayal Bissouma Bernardo
Gross
Andone

All the wingers are out of form so change the system. More solidity in the centre and Andone able to run behind the defence as an out ball.

The wingers are not out of form, they are just being stifled by CH tactics.

It doesn't really matter who plays, we have a decent squad with decent players in each position.

It's the tactics and the way those players are set up to play which is the issue.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I must have strayed onto an 'alternative reality' thread where we don't have one of the division's top scorers on 7 goals, averaging a goal every 142mins...Lets leave him out.:facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I must have strayed onto an 'alternative reality' thread where we don't have one of the division's top scorers on 7 goals, averaging a goal every 142mins...Lets leave him out.:facepalm:

Six of the seven at home. One goal every 600 or so minutes away from the Amex. We're playing Huddersfield away.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yeah, that must be the reason we've not scored more away, Murray.

No, Murray isn't the reason that we haven't scored more away. The fact that we don't score much away from home suggests that trying something different isn't as stupid as your 'leaving out a one every 142 minutes striker' suggests.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No, Murray isn't the reason that we haven't scored more away. The fact that we don't score much away from home suggests that trying something different isn't as stupid as your 'leaving out a one every 142 minutes striker' suggests.

There's a lot you can try different that doesn't mean leaving out your top scorer of 3 seasons running.

If you're a Huddersfield centre half, I know who you'd be delighted not to see on the team sheet...

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Two in midfield against Huddersfield away. Not exactly worked brilliantly on the last three trips to the John Smiths. Please go three in midfield CH.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Same as Leicester but Bong for Bernado, Bong is a better defender despite Bernado's blistering pace I think Bong's experience is required.

For what purpose? So that when he's out of position when we've conceded, we can find some way of it not being his fault? Move on, the man's not good enough at this level.

Team for me;

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Pröpper Kayal
Knockaert Andone Izquierdo
Murray​

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here