Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea 1.30pm Sunday kick off in December

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Spare a thought for me. I booked flight out of Gatwick rather than Birmingham on 16th so that I could go to the match on the 15th. The match is changed to the 16th

Now I am stuck with having to pay for extra trains to London and Gatwick. A Hotel in Gatwick Airport on 15th and I don't even get to go to the match. I was raging when the dates got changed due to Chelsea's Europa League match. A competition no one watches and no one cares about. Including Chelsea. They will probably send their reserves to play on the Thursday night

I share your frustration. Although the time change does not affect me so dramatically, I'll be working when the game's on, so won't be able to listen to Radio Sussex, let alone attend the match. It's annoying, but playing at this level, these things are now inevitable, I'm afraid.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
I am coming over to the UK for family trip and have a ticket for this game. I will be in the WSU area W3G. Any of the good and great of NSC care to say hello over a flask when I am there? :wave:
Is Bozza in that area?
Also looking at the trains, as I am coming down from Gatwick area, currently there appears to be a normal service for Sunday, will the free travel be applicable for this game? If not I can use the P&R as I have a car.
Ta Very Much:thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I am coming over to the UK for family trip and have a ticket for this game. I will be in the WSU area W3G. Any of the good and great of NSC care to say hello over a flask when I am there? :wave:
Is Bozza in that area?
Also looking at the trains, as I am coming down from Gatwick area, currently there appears to be a normal service for Sunday, will the free travel be applicable for this game? If not I can use the P&R as I have a car.
Ta Very Much:thumbsup:

My seat is in the WSL, (W1G), so feel free to lean over the parapet and give me a wave.

The free travel zone kicks in from Haywards Heath, so you will need to buy a one way ticket, (or return if you are travelling back the same evening), as far as there, then stay on the same train until it reaches Brighton, then change for a local train to Falmer.

Enjoy the game!

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
My seat is in the WSL, (W1G), so feel free to lean over the parapet and give me a wave.

The free travel zone kicks in from Haywards Heath, so you will need to buy a one way ticket, (or return if you are travelling back the same evening), as far as there, then stay on the same train until it reaches Brighton, then change for a local train to Falmer.

Enjoy the game!

Look for the looney in the yellow jacket franticly waving!
Yep I normally get the return to HH. Was thinking of going via Lewes this time as I recall last year it took ages to get the Brighton train after the game. Anyhoo looking forward to it.
See you there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here