Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] At least we're 'too good to go down'

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Best price 12/1

7f840da85e5d66ba91c318621e90b3ff.jpg

I think that's an excellent price. If Brighton weren't my club, I'd be all over that!

I fear for us this year.

Looking at performances, I think we are behind last season.

Take away that run in October, or more to the point, look at that run in October, and we are in false position IMO.

Wolves and Newcastle both battered us and lost 1-0, and West Ham can feel a little aggrieved to come away with nothing. The performances didn't warrant three 1-0 wins. If we got what we deserve out of those three games, we'd be bottom.

Certainly not bed wetting, but I wouldn't be getting too cocky just yet.

Unless performances improve, I think this could be a long season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think that's an excellent price. If Brighton weren't my club, I'd be all over that!

I fear for us this year.

Take away that run in October, or more to the point, look at that run in October, and we are in false position IMO.

Wolves and Newcastle both battered us and lost 1-0, and West Ham can feel a little aggrieved to come away with nothing. The performances didn't warrant three 1-0 wins. If we got what we deserve out of those three games, we'd be bottom.

Hard to argue with that, sadly.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I fear for us this year.

You might be right of course but there is another way to look at this season. We have picked up points when playing badly and have ourselves in a good position. We will not play badly all season and will pick up more points when we start playing well. We know the team is equipped to play better and there is no reason to think that our poor run will end. Results have show that we can also pick up points while playing poorly.

We are still in sight of our goal to stay up this season.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You might be right of course but there is another way to look at this season. We have picked up points when playing badly and have ourselves in a good position. We will not play badly all season and will pick up more points when we start playing well. We know the team is equipped to play better and there is no reason to think that our poor run will end. Results have show that we can also pick up points while playing poorly.

We are still in sight of our goal to stay up this season.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

More of what we saw in the first half on Saturday please........

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Can’t rely on Loco based on what we’ve seen - Andone hasn’t got goals in his career so perhaps we get someone in January??

1 in 3 record throughout his career. Seems pretty decent to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here