Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester: a point gained or two points dropped?

Was Leicester a point gained or two points dropped?

• A point gained

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 226 90.0%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shocking two points dropped

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's a point gained. We never had the three points to lose.

#Pedant

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Probably ought to call it gained based on the fact we looked like losing the whole second half, but in reality it is two dropped. Failure to win when at home and already in front against 10 men for an hour is unforgivable.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Two dropped all day long. They looked like they had the extra man. Every time they attacked they had a man over. At 1-1 we then battered them, why the F did we not come out with that attitude at the start of the 2nd half.
Leicester being down to 10 men attitude compared to ours at Cardiff was the completely opposite. Massive points dropped over the past 2 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just depressingly inevitable really.

But to be expected when we are the only team in the Premier League that has to play 38 away games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you think that, it’s saying something. Normally very positive about all things Albion.

We had chances to win that game then stood back and the inevitable happened. we should try and kill games by going for the 2nd goal as opposed to defend a 1-0 lead. Leicester were all over us in the 2nd half despite having a player less.

Today we really should have won and I hope lessons are learnt from this.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just depressingly inevitable really.

But to be expected when we are the only team in the Premier League that has to play 38 away games.

Just this. We look like the away side almost every week by trying to sit on a 1-0.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We were all over the place before Vardy came on. Puel likely brought him on early because he could see the opportunity, definitely not a last roll of the dice.

Very disappointing performance

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
People have to give the opposition credit. A lot of this team won the whole league a couple of years ago FFS. I don't think we tried to be negative 2nd half, but were wary of the counter attacks which is Leicester's forte.

Its not unknown that a team with 10 men will get a silly penalty chasing the game to earn a point.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
At the start of the day a point gained
After the game 2 points dropped. Few games in the league where you will play with 11v10 for over an hour and you have to find a way to win especially when 1 up already.
We were better 11v11 proactive and looked as good a side. Vardy changed a lot but even still once they equalised we started to press again and threatened. Not sure why we sat off 11v10

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Two points dropped. It was like the half time team talk was "right, they've got ten men - so they'll be easier to defend against.."

The subs baffled me, too.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Can’t help feeling hughton has taken us as far as he can .not sure about plan b not sure we got a plan a . Be interesting to see how many travel to terriers and Burnley to watch this tripe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I can’t believe how many people have said a point gained?! I admire the positivity, but seriously?!

It’s delusion when positivity ignores reality.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can’t help feeling hughton has taken us as far as he can .not sure about plan b not sure we got a plan a . Be interesting to see how many travel to terriers and Burnley to watch this tripe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, looking like this. Certainly we are dull to watch. We’ll be on after the MOTD closing credits at this rate never mind last match all the time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Horrid second half, very frustrating but we, as usual, didn’t create enough decent chances. Fair play to Leicester, really went for it after the break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here