Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester: a point gained or two points dropped?

Was Leicester a point gained or two points dropped?

• A point gained

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 226 90.0%

• Total voters

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I wasn’t there, but if that’s true about us time wasting for the entire second half, that’s disgraceful at home with a man advantage. I despise clubs who kill this sport with that crap, and in a way justice for football was done with Leicester destroying that ‘master’ plan.

.... if that’s true?

Not directly addressed in later posts, but yes, time wasting from about 40 mins, mostly not getting the ball when it had gone out of play. The ball was just sitting there against elec hoardings, with seemingly one short arsed ball boy trying to reach it and flick it back, but struggling as not tall enough. Another time Duffy stood waiting for ballboy and gave up, another time Ryan bollocked Bernardo for going to get it, so he stopped, and we waited for ballboy again. :wozza:

You are right, it's embarrasing, and loathsome, and we ended up wanting those few minutes right at the end to get the winner..:down:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ryan didn't have to make a save. It was a silly penalty from Kayal.
It reminded me of the Everton home game last season, where they equalised due to silliness from Bruno conceding a penalty.

So, it was there for us to win, but we lost. Two points lost then.

Rather annoying really.............

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Always think a point gained where against a more expensive/illustrious team.

But not today, an hour against 10 men, at home.

Lack of subs by CH is pathetic.

Bang on .......the change from 1st to 2nd half was shocking and something that needs to be recognised and ironed out of the system.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not directly addressed in later posts, but yes, time wasting from about 40 mins, mostly not getting the ball when it had gone out of play. The ball was just sitting there against elec hoardings, with seemingly one short arsed ball boy trying to reach it and flick it back, but struggling as not tall enough. Another time Duffy stood waiting for ballboy and gave up, another time Ryan bollocked Bernardo for going to get it, so he stopped, and we waited for ballboy again. :wozza:

You are right, it's embarrasing, and loathsome, and we ended up wanting those few minutes right at the end to get the winner..:down:

ah well .....this would appear to underline the current mentality......if true.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Thanks. That’s pathetic from us and Leicester got their just desserts then.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Two points dropped. And five dropped in to games thanks to the same negative, initiative surrendering tactics. We should be sitting pretty in the top half of the table with 20 points, well on our way to survival. Which, as a knock on effect, would (or at least should) mean that we can have a really good go at the f.a cup without having to worry about the league.

Playing with the handbrake on means that instead of having an easy, comfortable, fun season we're going to make much harder work of it. It's very frustrating. Trouble is we may well struggle if we do release the brake and become more aggressive and assertive in matches as our success is based on our being a well drilled unit and we definitely don't spend a lot of hours on the training ground working on going for the jugular. A little more positivity wouldn't hurt though would it?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Has to be a point gained shirley? Could have been a whole lot worse if Vardy had started and Maddison hadn't been sent off after half an hour.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Has to be a point gained shirley? Could have been a whole lot worse if Vardy had started and Maddison hadn't been sent off after half an hour.

PLUS, Gross was onside for his goal, Ianacho offside for the pen and DIVED over Kayal which I said last night even before I saw the motd replays (accepting Kayal was foolish diving in). Despite us being poor 2nd, think we have every right to feel a bit aggrieved!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Sorry Chris, but we blew 2 points due to your negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here