Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boos at full-time whistle

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Spin :lolol: sake. The premier league is hard. The idea that we will keep improving continuously without setbacks is stupid. We're in a bit of a trough at the moment, but can't we just work our way out of that? All this knee-jerkism and spewed anger is pretty painful.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you have to hold your hands up and say that was SHIT! Are you that much of a snowflake?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Boo’s heard on the stream at full-time whistle and mentioned by the commentators of said stream.

Some fans getting a little twitchy or are they justified today?

After the first goal and Leicester down to 10 men, they were there for the taking. As soon as we score though, the whole team goes into defensive mode, and then f**ks up. Substitutions coming too late in the game, Glenn Murray carrying an injury and no attacking strategy whatsoever.

Booing is never justified, however perhaps CH may just get an inkling of the fans discontent for his tactics, or lack of.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Fully entitled to feel totally ****ed off having sat through a miserable game which we should have won if we're assuming that having more men, having the lead and being at home means you can't not win, but actually squandered by virtue of another lapse in concentration. Booing, however, doesn't fix anything. You're living in cuckoo land if you think we're immune to relegation.

If anything there should have been a collective sigh of relief around the stadium that we didn't lose. As soon as Maddison got sent off it was going to be a long afternoon. We don't score much and they had nothing to lose from that point.

On reflection I'm sure we'll see it as a good point regardless of the performance.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The premier league is hard. We're not perfect. Why don't you man up a bit?

Unfair, SN made perfectly valid points and I’d suggest our can do no wrong relationship with Big Chris isn’t healthy. Another troubling performance today.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
'by all accounts'... what is that supposed to mean?

It wasn't great, no, but if you want to knee-jerk us back to the championship after a few weeks of below-par performances and a few CH decisions that he may wish to have again, you'll have to get past me first.

Why can't some people understand that the premier league is hard and we're not perfect?

I think it’s a common phrase that is relatively easy to comprehend... of course the PL is hard but that second half performance was well worthy of criticism. Chris got that totally wrong and it’s cost us two points. I’m not in the CH out brigade, far from it, but playing so negatively against 10 men was immensely frustrating. It took them scoring to wake us up and by then it was too late. By being a bit braver we could have won that but instead we walk away with a point.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It just is what it is. The start of discontented rumblings that will eventually lead to CH's departure and our return to the championship where we can enjoy thumping Rotherham rather than difficult matches against some of the best in the country. Its what we want, really........

The lessons are there.

Stoke/Charlton/WBA among others.

It’s the second season in the top flight, people need to chill.

so thats 2 games running weve now dropped points from a lead having previously been only us and Man City that hadnt...If he had any doubts about CHs defensive tactics though today proved it. Watching on the stream several time he shouted at Izyy to go back to the defensive midfield position. I know Izzy had a shite game anyway but even so.. maybe CH is part of the problem for his poor performances. In training hes being told to hold back and its contrary to his natural urge to want to attack. i dunno ....

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Sometimes, just sometimes, you have to hold your hands up and say that was SHIT! Are you that much of a snowflake?

of course it was shit. Have you only just started watching football in the last three years? We've been regularly and consistently shit for most of the 35 years I've been watching the Albion. What is quite unique about the last seven years or so is that we have NOT been consistently shit and indeed in the last three years we have been consistently GREAT, so I'm not about to panic and chuck it all away like the REST OF YOU F*CKING SNOWFLAKES seem to want to do.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
People on here are often quick to criticise those who don't or can't go to games. So what of those booing at games? More entitled to negative outbursts?
Personally think booing is unacceptable. This is the sort of place people should vent their frustrations not whilst still in the ground.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
of course it was shit. Have you only just started watching football in the last three years? We've been regularly and consistently shit for most of the 35 years I've been watching the Albion. What is quite unique about the last seven years or so is that we have NOT been consistently shit and indeed in the last three years we have been consistently GREAT, so I'm not about to panic and chuck it all away like the REST OF YOU F*CKING SNOWFLAKES seem to want to do.

You feel the need to justify your years of support? Very commendable, just a shame your comments are a load of bollocks.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Actually, we were pretty fantastic during Zamora's first stint here, and not so bad the few seasons after that.

(some of the play between Bobby, Brooker and Hart was a ****ing DREAM)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here