Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boos at full-time whistle

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I have no problem with booing, it's a pantomime after all.

I was swearing at the I pad watching the stream, our defence is always a millisecond from making a monumental **** up and losing us a game, it's an unnecessary way to play and depressing to watch. I'd have taken 10 points before the last 6 games but based on performances we've only deserved 4 or 5.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Was the boos not aimed at the ref? I wasn't there today, had a change of plan last minute, but my son still went and our group were boing the ref he said, not the players?

Anyone who was there willing to own up to booing the players or was you booing the ref?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Frustration can flood over in many different guises. The comments about losing CH and slipping back down to the Championship are ridiculous. Did Leicester when they sacked Ranieri? Have Watford with their constant management changes? West Ham? Palace? Southampton? Oh no because we are Norwich incarnate. Today was an absolute shambles in the second half. Home, one man up, no change in shape. Sorry today was an embarrassment and if people want to show their frustration they have every right. Oh and has anyone ever thought we may go down with CH, not in spite of him?
Perfect summing up!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
That was a very disappointing second half. Thought we were brilliant in the first half. Kayal and Propper particularly so.

Second half was just bollox.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We won't be going down any time soon. I'm not in the 'Hughton Out Camp' at all, but i'm 100% confident that if we did replace him it would be somebody more than capable of keeping of us. We've just hired Dan Ashworth for goodness sake.

Me too, as long as its on our terms. I just worry what would happen if the board felt forced to replace him.

I have a lot of faith in TB that he won't go there though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Didn't boo, understood why some around me did. Don't agree with it. The players put in a shift, it was the tactics that were wrong. I still like Hughton.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Didn't boo, understood why some around me did. Don't agree with it. The players put in a shift, it was the tactics that were wrong. I still like Hughton.

Was there that many round you? Always thought it can seem more than it actually was...-and hardly anything round me.....still there’s always been a fickle element..will always be

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Was the boos not aimed at the ref? I wasn't there today, had a change of plan last minute, but my son still went and our group were boing the ref he said, not the players?

Anyone who was there willing to own up to booing the players or was you booing the ref?

Booing the ref for what?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Didn't boo, but don't blame those who did. Second half performance was the worst I've seen an Albion team produce at home for some years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here