Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It would depend whether the offender was playing for the home team or the away team, I suspect. Also, I suspect the 'bigness' of the offending player's team might be a factor too!

Lovely for little old Brighton to get one of these calls. Many a times, even at the Amex, frustration with the odd referee or two over the years.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Propper. :D

6765767.gif

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great first half,but the damp air seems to have turned Bernardo into Dwayne Dibley.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
A pleasing first half. It's clear the difference Gross makes to us.

It should be two - gross was onside - but then I guess they wouldn't be down to 10. I wonder what the better scenario is: two up against 11 men or one up against 10?

My only worry is that we get complacent and sit back too much too soon and throw it away. If we can get an early second it should be done and dusted.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What a difference Propper & Gross make. Great first half, need to make sure with another goal or two though, don't fancy seeing us hanging on in the last 15 as has happened so often this season.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What a difference Propper & Gross make. Great first half, need to make sure with another goal or two though, don't fancy seeing us hanging on in the last 15 as has happened so often this season.

Hopefully more goals.
Even Adam El And has scored today for WW : :wozza:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He's having a shockingly poor game.

He is, tbh. I’m a huge fan of Izzy, but his decision-making today has been gash. Three or four clear moments where he’s gone for the spectacular, when the simple and incisive would have been far better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
FFS Vardy, gloves and an undershirt layer. It’s hardly ****ing Scott of the Antarctic out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here