Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today’s weather - heavy rain forecast over Brighton all day

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
Always affects pre match for me. I like to get Fish & Chips and listen to the band pre match.
Anyone know of an alternative forecast ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Always affects pre match for me. I like to get Fish & Chips and listen to the band pre match.
Anyone know of an alternative forecast ?

Oh come on, this is pathetic. No mention of you being in a central Brighton postcode, no terrible pun, decent spelling and grammar and a total lack of "look at me, I'm in the 1901". Fish and chiips outside? It's almost like you're an ordinary fan.

The way the pre-match weather thread is done is........

TITLE - "Its raining cats and dogs hear in BN1...."

".....hope your driving and there are not a lot of Walkers. See you in the Baxter Wynne thingy"

Tsk.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yeah the forecast does look rather dour, I have to wait at the bus stop for my number 17 at lunch time, (no shelter), change buses in Brighton, then after a stop at fillets, walk from Village Way to the Amex.

As I don't believe the two words 'man' and 'umbrella' belong together, I think l'm going to get very wet.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
We got completely soaked through to our pants at the Spurs game, being front row. Hopefully the wind is going in the right direction today!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh come on, this is pathetic. No mention of you being in a central Brighton postcode, no terrible pun, decent spelling and grammar and a total lack of "look at me, I'm in the 1901". Fish and chiips outside? It's almost like you're an ordinary fan.

The way the pre-match weather thread is done is........

TITLE - "Its raining cats and dogs hear in BN1...."

".....hope your driving and there are not a lot of Walkers. See you in the Baxter Wynne thingy"

Tsk.

You forgot the fog !

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Yeah the forecast does look rather dour, I have to wait at the bus stop for my number 17 at lunch time, (no shelter), change buses in Brighton, then after a stop at fillets, walk from Village Way to the Amex.

As I don't believe the two words 'man' and 'umbrella' belong together, I think l'm going to get very wet.

Not on NWSS coach?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

Can you take brollies in any more anyway? They sound like things in the “flask” category. I expect they sell them in the club shop as well,

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Be careful out there people .

giphy (41).gif

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
wind.jpg

Looking at the forecasted direction of wind the north & west stands will be exposed to the worst of it. I'm in the east today but will get soaked waiting for the bus home anyway. Character building stuff!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should put a zip on the surface and I hope CH demands some long range shots to test the keeper.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Should put a zip on the surface and I hope CH demands some long range shots to test the keeper.
[emoji1787][emoji1787] long range shooting and Brighton in the same sentence (Not literally) that's funny.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here