Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP hires Tommy Robinson

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I'll let others judge who isn't too bright Nibble.

He's as thick as shit. You can image some 30 stone sweating piece of flesh sat at a computer all day looking for his maggot willy to play with.

Normally when someone's on a wind up, they can have the ability to post some half decent now and again. This as thick as shit, trying to convince everyone how great he is. :wanker:

To sum his intelligence, not that you haven't already,
You're starting to salt the bacon juuuuust a little too much around here, my friend. Time to take it down a notch, eh. Nobody likes a loudmouth. Especially coming from a JCL such as yourself.

TBTC

From someone who signed up in 2016!!! Now there's trying to bait someone with wit, and there's looking a complete and utter c unt.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
As always, excellent posts by you that get to the heart of the problem. The real battle going on is how people can stop the erosion of their living standards and quality of life that is essentially being caused by corporate, global capitalism, and the fact that ordinary people and governments appear powerless to stop it. The movement of migrants supports global, corporate profit-making, so the powers that be don't care what effect it may have on people's lives.

The only apparent available solution to a lot of people is nationalism and populism (hence Trump, Brexit, Italy). Most of the people being swayed this way are not racists or fascists, and probably don't even consider themselves right-wing. They just want to find away to stop what they see as threatening, massive changes and preserve their wealth and way of life. The shallow arguments on here by certain posters continually berating people as ignorant or racists will indeed drive people further that way. I sometimes wonder if The Clamp is a paid bot with the aim of driving people to the right.

Thank you. And re the Clamp, makes you wonder doesn't it!! I suspect a few of the looney left that post in these type of threads are secret far right wingers.

I think most of the root of the problems, in the UK, and Europe and the world comes from the likes of Amazon, and cheap immigration. Of course to some, that makes me a racist to say that, and they will beat on about the NHS and foreign workers blah blah blah, but they miss the point, immigration is good in a lot of instances, but as good as the right type is, the wrong type of immigration eats countries from the inside out, and that is what i think is happening in Europe today.

Jan 30, 2008
Which bit of "I'm not saying everyone who voted for them falls into these categories" did you fail to understand?

All I'm saying is that UKIP started off as a Brexit pressure group appealing to the masses, but has clearly been a magnet to the blue rinse little-Englanders and racists ever since the referendum result. Nobody listened to the BNP, nobody listened to the EDL, nobody gives a shit about the Football Lad's Alliance, but UKIP clearly appeals to an ignorant group of people who like to blame immigrants (or "minorities" as the rest of us call them) for everything and because they have been mainstream, it provides legitimacy for these people.

So to recap, I am NOT saying that anyone who voted leave is a little Englander. I am saying UKIP is a haven for the little Englanders and racists. i.e. they represent a small minority of leave voters.

Anyone would think you leavers only read what you want to read.
AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY HEAR WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Let's move it to the other stuff forum.

We wouldn't want our lovely members discussing Tommy Robinson. Let's try and keep him out of site and pretend he doesn't exist!

WOW NSC, just WOW!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Let's move it to the other stuff forum.

We wouldn't want our lovely members discussing Tommy Robinson. Let's try and keep him out of site and pretend he doesn't exist!

WOW NSC, just WOW!!

It's about 33% your fault. While you're here you could read one of the other 10 or so UKIP and Tommy threads that bore the majority of NSC users to tears. NSC is a broad church but it's a football site that tolerates a bit of politics, if you play nicely, which you don't. It's not a politics site with a bit of football.

Jan 30, 2008
It's about 33% your fault. While you're here you could read one of the other 10 or so UKIP and Tommy threads that bore the majority of NSC users to tears. NSC is a broad church but it's a football site that tolerates a bit of politics, if you play nicely, which you don't. It's not a politics site with a bit of football.
we need a poll to back up your claims ???
regards
DR

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
you'll get used to it ,it's a form of censorship in a nice way
regards
DR

20ppiece.jpg

Here's 20p. Go and call someone who cares.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough

I am really sorry, but I think it is an incorrect decision to move this thread. It is a form a censorship, as you decide which political threads should stay on the main board and which should go. If members are not interested in UKIP or Tommy Robinson they are not forced to read a thread on them, and can choose a football thread instead. I hope you can reflect and see that you are censoring opinions if you move some threads and not others. I think it would be a shame if all were moved, as I actually find some challenging ideas and opinions in some of them. It adds spice to the forum alongside reading about the Albion.

I do accept that endless insults from the like of The Clamp become tiresome, and indeed are spoiling the Brexit thread, and putting people off from contributing what could be an interesting debate. Surely that is better dealt with by individual bans rather than moving threads. I think if you look back Tubby-McFat-Fuc has not been offensive until The Clamp goaded and riled him. Neither here nor on other threads - he makes some good points, well-articulated.

I understand that you may have strong feelings and reactions to this, but I urge you and all of the moderators to re-consider, allow open debate on the main board, but censure people who go too far. Free speech and debate is a very important principle to uphold - please don't go down the slippery road of censorship.

Jan 30, 2008
I am really sorry, but I think it is an incorrect decision to move this thread. It is a form a censorship, as you decide which political threads should stay on the main board and which should go. If members are not interested in UKIP or Tommy Robinson they are not forced to read a thread on them, and can choose a football thread instead. I hope you can reflect and see that you are censoring opinions if you move some threads and not others. I think it would be a shame if all were moved, as I actually find some challenging ideas and opinions in some of them. It adds spice to the forum alongside reading about the Albion.

I do accept that endless insults from the like of The Clamp become tiresome, and indeed are spoiling the Brexit thread, and putting people off from contributing what could be an interesting debate. Surely that is better dealt with by individual bans rather than moving threads. I think if you look back Tubby-McFat-Fuc has not been offensive until The Clamp goaded and riled him. Neither here nor on other threads - he makes some good points, well-articulated.

I understand that you may have strong feelings and reactions to this, but I urge you and all of the moderators to re-consider, allow open debate on the main board, but censure people who go too far. Free speech and debate is a very important principle to uphold - please don't go down the slippery road of censorship.
but you're talking to a left leaning moderated board
regards
DR

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

Thank you. I am glad someone sees it!! It is hard to have a reasoned debate with some of the usual suspects on here.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
but you're talking to a left leaning moderated board
regards
DR

Hard to argue against that. I think any discussion on anything right of center, send the average NSC moderater into meltdown, as proven in this case. I'm surprised Tommy Robinson is automatically changed to ***** ******** on here.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003

A few examples of where you are very, very wrong. He's lucky to still be on the board.

See this is why it is so hard to have a discussion on here with idiots like you.

Bullshit. This is a football forum. Discuss the issue. Ignore the crap. Violence towards refs, or cliche sexist comments. We can all see what concerns you the most!

She is a too job journalist, trying to get attention by making an issue about a serious point, but picking the completely wrong target and has made to look a t ****. Male or female, she is a **** for this.

But lets all post over and over again about what is between her legs and ignore any other valid point made.

So like the other doughnut, you are more concerned about discussing cliche sexism than violence. Fair enough :wanker:

He's as thick as shit. You can image some 30 stone sweating piece of flesh sat at a computer all day looking for his maggot willy to play with.

Normally when someone's on a wind up, they can have the ability to post some half decent now and again. This as thick as shit, trying to convince everyone how great he is. :wanker:

To sum his intelligence, not that you haven't already,

From someone who signed up in 2016!!! Now there's trying to bait someone with wit, and there's looking a complete and utter c unt.

Pull your head out of your arse.

For someone who is qualified, you seem to spend an awful lot of time on here trying to convince people how much you know, all under a made up name. Maybe if you are as qualified as you say you are, maybe you should have a look at your behaviour on here? Do you need to convince people how special you are? Does it make you feel better petal?

Yer, I put them just for dickheads like you. Saves you facing up to the truth that she clearly doesn't know what she is talking about, and is just out to shit stir. Weak Weak journalism. But you and get upset because the nasty made called her clueless and suggested she was placed into the position because she was a girl......... she is hardly backing up the case posting crap like that is she?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Everyone is allowed to express their own opinions and sometimes people post things in the heat of the moment
If you want everyone to agree on everything on here it will become a ghost site
Get with the real world !!!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

There's a huge difference between expressing your own opinions and being persistently abusive.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
There's a huge difference between expressing your own opinions and being persistently abusive.

Exactly. I highlighted the posts because of persistant use of pejoritive terms like "idiot", "dickhead", "doughnut" etc plus persistant attempts to get round the swear filter. This contradicts the statement made in the post I was replying to that he's normally reasonable. If you can't post a reply without being threatening or offensive then, frankly, don't bother as the thread will simply turn in to two people abusing each other and / or someone being bullied.

Everyone is allowed to express their own opinions and sometimes people post things in the heat of the moment
If you want everyone to agree on everything on here it will become a ghost site
Get with the real world !!!

There's room on here for every political opinion. Two of the mods are self confessed tories and one posts semi-regularly in favour of Brexit, though in a reasonable manner. However, every time there's a UKIP thread or a Tommy thread it ends up with the same four or five people having the same uber dull and abusive argument. Yawn.

If you want the thread to stay on the main board then try saying something that hasn't been said before in a manner that's reasonably pleasant. Don't think you'll change people's minds though, looking at all the other similar threads it's the same old people taking up the same old arguments on both sides of the fence.

Football today. 3pm kick off. Home game. Chance of a win. Be nice to focus on that for a while eh?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Exactly. I highlighted the posts because of persistant use of pejoritive terms like "idiot", "dickhead", "doughnut" etc plus persistant attempts to get round the swear filter. This contradicts the statement made in the post I was replying to that he's normally reasonable. If you can't post a reply without being threatening or offensive then, frankly, don't bother as the thread will simply turn in to two people abusing each other and / or someone being bullied.

There's room on here for every political opinion. Two of the mods are self confessed tories and one posts semi-regularly in favour of Brexit, though in a reasonable manner. However, every time there's a UKIP thread or a Tommy thread it ends up with the same four or five people having the same uber dull and abusive argument. Yawn.

If you want the thread to stay on the main board then try saying something that hasn't been said before in a manner that's reasonably pleasant. Don't think you'll change people's minds though, looking at all the other similar threads it's the same old people taking up the same old arguments on both sides of the fence.

Football today. 3pm kick off. Home game. Chance of a win. Be nice to focus on that for a while eh?
Well don't read the ****ing thread then !!
It's not rocket science is it !!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here