Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP hires Tommy Robinson

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That should tell everybody everything they need to know about you! Racists/leave voters!! Only an idiot would group those two together. Clamp/****.

You're starting to salt the bacon juuuuust a little too much around here, my friend. Time to take it down a notch, eh. Nobody likes a loudmouth. Especially coming from a JCL such as yourself. You're welcome.

TBTC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't 'do' politics. In fact I'm 38 and have never voted, but i definitely will be next time.

I work in public services and have seen first hand what Teresa May has done to decimate our emergency services, so i will never vote for her. I also can't vote Labour because Corbyn is an IRA sympathiser and Abbott is a car crash waiting to happen.

Who do i vote for? UKIP seems the most viable alternative.

And there, in a nutshell is the problem. Political ignoramus's who are pushed to vote for far right, racist scumbags because the current government is crap. Perhaps if more of you had bothered to get down the polling booth before you became radicalised by the likes of Yaxley- Frontbottom or whoever then we wouldn't be in this mess. We certainly wouldn't have the Brexit car crash.

"I've never voted but I hate the government". Disgraceful.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And yet UKIP support in the latest polls posted by Ernest show UKIP support going up - in one poll they had over double the percentage points of the Green Party !

The rich irony in all that is that even at their greatest membership UKIP voters elected MEP's who usually failed to turn up or abstain from genuinely trying to get what they wanted with constructive debate.

Double irony : there was a recent meeting to discuss the pay off and pension terms for UK MEP's once we leave, unsurprisingly, UKIP members had one of their best ever attendances.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fail to see why UKIP don't just disband at the end of March 2019 when the UK will be nominally independent. Either that or just do a name change to, say, The National Front.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
UKIP - Scum
Ukip voters - Pig ignorant scum.

** Sigh ** ..... you really can't help yourself can you ? You swing from being reasonable back to being a prick - you may want to consider if you have a mental health issue.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't 'do' politics. In fact I'm 38 and have never voted, but i definitely will be next time.

I work in public services and have seen first hand what Teresa May has done to decimate our emergency services, so i will never vote for her. I also can't vote Labour because Corbyn is an IRA sympathiser and Abbott is a car crash waiting to happen.

Who do i vote for? UKIP seems the most viable alternative.

It's genuinely sad that you have made it to 38 without every feeling part of the democratic process, but, there have always been major political issues which are openly debated and discussed across all the media. Why it only now that you noticed you had a voice ? and, why vote UKIP, which are basically Rats fighting in a barrel as they can't agree on anything other than Brexit ?

Most Public Service workers are pro-labour whoever is leader so it's a surprise that you have fallen for the Corbyn = Terrorist crap, maybe you should be listening to the policies ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
** Sigh ** ..... you really can't help yourself can you ? You swing from being reasonable back to being a prick - you may want to consider if you have a mental health issue.

Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident.

Just let that sink in, old boy.

And winding up the right wingers on this board is not a mental health issue, it's a giggle.

for instance I bet you were frothing at the cock typing how I insult people more than anyone etc etc
until you saw this edit of course!

I call Ukip voting folk ignorant because they are pig ignorant. And because it gets you so enervated!!

The right wingers really do get very protective of racism's Tommy Robinson don't they

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if they had known they were slaves.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
An awful lot of left wing comments on here and if they are challenged they fall back on the right wing racist bit

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

That's because TR is a right wing racist and so are his supporters. And also because nobody has offered a decent challenge.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The racists/Leave voters are riding on a crest right now.
Wait til the real effects of Brexit hit home and numpties like TMcFF feel it in their own pockets.
Bunch of Wallys.

Nobody likes a loudmouth. Especially coming from a JCL such as yourself. You're welcome.

Political ignoramus's who are pushed to vote for far right, racist scumbags because the current government is crap

UKIP - Scum

Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident.

for instance I bet you were frothing at the cock typing how I insult people more than anyone etc etc
until you saw this edit of course!

I call Ukip voting folk ignorant because they are pig ignorant. And because it gets you so enervated!!

Not too bright today are you.

I'll let others judge who isn't too bright Nibble.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
UKIP - Scum

Every time one of these threads appears it ends up in TOS. Not due to "freedom of speech" being curtailed but because the speech on it very rarely rises above the level of the gutter. Let's see how this one gets on without the pair of you. I don't hold out much hope.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
It also doesn't grow when a lot of money is taken out of it.
Back in the day the government could pay workers and know that that money would end up back with them. Very basic but Ie 25% tax straight away, then the money left would be spent in UK shop, who pay UK, who employ UK citizen would pay UK tax, who use UK shops. End result government gets most of what it spends on workers back in tax.

Bring the EU and free movement, a lot of the wages are no longer spent in the UK. Money is sent out of the country. The likes of Amazon don't pay UK tax, so the money the government spends on workers, ends up in other countries and the circle is broken and the tax goes down, so they have to raise money elsewhere, and that doesn't happen, so we have spending cuts, because we cannot borrow or spend any more. Same with Germany, there wealth is being diluted, and in the end money talks. The far right will rise again, unless something is done to stop it now.... and I don't consider Tommy Robinson far right. he may have been in his youth, but I think he has a very valid point in a lot of what he says.

And the more and more some people try and shout him down, the stronger and stronger he will become, and that's when he may become dangerous.

As always, excellent posts by you that get to the heart of the problem. The real battle going on is how people can stop the erosion of their living standards and quality of life that is essentially being caused by corporate, global capitalism, and the fact that ordinary people and governments appear powerless to stop it. The movement of migrants supports global, corporate profit-making, so the powers that be don't care what effect it may have on people's lives.

The only apparent available solution to a lot of people is nationalism and populism (hence Trump, Brexit, Italy). Most of the people being swayed this way are not racists or fascists, and probably don't even consider themselves right-wing. They just want to find away to stop what they see as threatening, massive changes and preserve their wealth and way of life. The shallow arguments on here by certain posters continually berating people as ignorant or racists will indeed drive people further that way. I sometimes wonder if The Clamp is a paid bot with the aim of driving people to the right.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
UKIP was essentially a single issue party, they are heading towards getting their wish (well, the best version they’re ever going to get). As a result it’s a rapidly dying party anyway.

I suspect they’ll only end up with strong enclaves in racist wards of certain councils.

Other than that, it’s hard to take UKIP seriously these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here