Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bunny Boiler Alert......

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
This story reminds me of a former bunny boiler girlfriend.

Luckily never this bad, but she did tell me she was pregnant when I tried to break up with her (carried that lie on for weeks) and then subsequently tried to get with my brother to make me jealous.

Anyone else have any had the misfortune of getting with a bunny boiler like this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-46300914

"Devious" Lina Tantash, 44, waged a 10-year harassment campaign against Jarlath Rice, Lewes Crown Court heard.

She bombarded him with 20,000 abusive texts, hacked his voicemails and sent £200 worth of pizza to his work.

Tantash was convicted of stalking at an earlier hearing.

Sentencing her, Recorder Stephen Lennard told Tantash: "You are a vicious, manipulative and devious woman."

Prosecutor Ryan Richter told the court Mr Rice and Tantash had a fling in Dublin in 2007.

Despite being together only a few weeks, she insisted he sign a love contract she had drawn up in exchange for her paying off his debts, Mr Richter said.

The agreement included him marrying her within a year, not changing his number and speaking to her by phone every night, the court heard.

When he tried to end things, moving to Brighton for a new job in 2015, she followed him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He brought it on himself.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
No, but I did old boyfriend who turned out to be an utter ******** and tried all sorts to be aggravating after I ended it. My brother had a quite word with him and it stopped. I was lucky some men end up murdering women.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Luckily never this bad, but she did tell me she was pregnant when I tried to break up with her (carried that lie on for weeks) and then subsequently tried to get with my brother to make me jealous.

Anyone else have any had the misfortune of getting with a bunny boiler like this?

"Devious" Lina Tantash, 44, waged a 10-year harassment campaign against Jarlath Rice, Lewes Crown Court heard.

She bombarded him with 20,000 abusive texts, hacked his voicemails and sent £200 worth of pizza to his work.

Sentencing her, Recorder Stephen Lennard told Tantash: "You are a vicious, manipulative and devious woman."

Prosecutor Ryan Richter told the court Mr Rice and Tantash had a fling in Dublin in 2007.

Despite being together only a few weeks, she insisted he sign a love contract she had drawn up in exchange for her paying off his debts, Mr Richter said.

The agreement included him marrying her within a year, not changing his number and speaking to her by phone every night, the court heard.

When he tried to end things, moving to Brighton for a new job in 2015, she followed him.

I've just been reading that .... ten years, blimey! No personal experience thank God and don't know anyone that has

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This should be the cue for one of those annoying banner adverts to float across the screen.

'Buy our wonderful "Beer Goggles" and fulfil your wildest dreams.'

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

He used her to pay off his debts. And he signed a “love contract”. He sounds as much of a prick as her.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Surprised the victim is named in the media. I suspect if the roles were reversed the woman would be anonymous, although I don't know what Ireland's privacy laws are like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here