Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gross - ready to play?

Will Gross be back for Saturday’s game

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What people ?

There are many suggesting that we should sign Powell from Wigan but I asked the question would he be prepared to be cover for Gross or even possibly vice versa but nobody answered it. I do not think that he is not an improvement on Gross. We do not need to sign players as good as we have but if we are to progress they need to be better and able to replace players in our starting XI

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There are many suggesting that we should sign Powell from Wigan but I asked the question would he be prepared to be cover for Gross or even possibly vice versa but nobody answered it. I do not think that he is not an improvement on Gross. We do not need to sign players as good as we have but if we are to progress they need to be better and able to replace players in our starting XI

So you think he is an improvement on Gross? I haven't seen enough of him to be honest. From memory I think there was a lot of support on here when we were supposedly in for him at 3m, but not so much at 10m...............

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Groß starts

No brainer really .... I don’t buy this ‘cautious’ approach stuff if I’m honest... I see it as he only brings players in when he thinks they are ready to be fair. He eased Jose into the side and it worked, where as Propper and Groß came straight in.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ryan
BRUNO
Duffy
Dunk
FFS Bong
Knockaert (no point him playing if Bruno dosen't )
Kayal
Bissouma
Izquierdo
Gross
Murray

Subs : Steele , Balogun , Bernardo , Propper , March , Andone , Connolly .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No, if we're to progress the need in January is to find someone for that role who is better than Gross.

Although I'm sure we will be on the case, the chances of finding a player of that sort of calibre in January,,at a price we will be willing to pay. will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What's the day?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, if we're to progress the need in January is to find someone for that role who is better than Gross.

At assists and goals, it will have to be that De Bryn bloke at Citay

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
The one thing the last 2+ months has shown is we have no able replacement for Gross. So if he's fit he walks back into this team.
If CH is going to continue with this formation and tactics then a proper understudy for Gross is a must in January.

Ditto Stephens, no other DM in squad, Sanders excepted so decent back up required for him as well.

Home and Away

Sep 18, 2018
"Let's talk about Gross, baby!
Let's talk about you and me!
Let's talk all good things and bad things that may be!
Let's talk about Gross!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here