Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m interested in the relationship between these two bunnies. The expression ‘mate’, when used in reference to the animal kingdom, implies a sexual relationship and possible breeding. Is mixingmetoasties contagious via sexual intercourse? I’m very concerned about the remaining bunny (and the potential offspring) who should really get themselves to the nearest vet ASAP to get checked out.

OP: Do you have the contact details of this bunny so you can advise them that they are in need of medical help? They might even post on this forum?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
This is a very sad story. It's heartbreaking when at the end, an animal dies. This has ruined my day.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Two rabbits go into a cafe and sit down at a table. The waitress comes over.
"What do you want? she asks.
"I'll have a cheese toastie" replies the first rabbit.
"**** me, a talking rabbit" said the waitress.

A rabbit walks into a bar and orders a pint of Guinness.

“Bloody hell”, says the barman, “My mate who owns a circus would definetly give you a job“

“Really”, says the rabbit, “does he need a plasterer then” ?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
2 rabbits have been trapped in a laboratory for all of their lives and make a run for it when someone leaves a door open.

The first field outside is full of tasty carrots which they eat till they can eat no more. The second field is full of female rabbits and the third field has a stream running through it with the freshest mountain water.

Rabbit 1 speaks to his mate to say how much he loves it outside the lab

"I'm going back in" says the other rabbit

"Going back in, are you mad" says rabbit 1 "what on earth for?

"Well" says rabbit 2. "I'm dying for a fag"

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I assume this was pre-2011 as I cannot understand why such articulate bunnys wouldn't have been immunised against myxomatosis.

Given that the disease is spread through contact I'm not sure the second bunny will be with us given his indifference to the risk.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I genuinely found that funny in 1983 when my mate told it to me. Genuinely, it is that old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here