Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The opposing goalkeeper is taking a goal kick...

Which is it?

• Wooooooooooah You're Shit Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh

Votes: 91 97.8%
  • Wooooooooooah BullShit Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Surely......
'Wooooooooooah You're Shit Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh'

In Sussex dialect, the emphasis is on the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Crouchy is wrong.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not heard the pod yet, but why on earth would it be "bullshit" and not "you're shit" ? Its supposed to be an INSULT.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I stood behind the goal at Crawley a few weeks ago, and the opposition (Yeovil) had a teenager in goal on loan from Chelsea. Not ONCE did those wet tossers give him verbals when taking a goalkick and I assure you, Crawley's finishing required multiple goalkicks.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Surely......
'Wooooooooooah You're Shit Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh'

In Sussex dialect, the emphasis is on the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!
Correct. And with random "aaaarrrggghhh"s continuing for a good ten seconds or more after.

What other option is there?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Think it must be a bit echo-chambery in Crouchy's head,hence the error.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I stood behind the goal at Crawley a few weeks ago, and the opposition (Yeovil) had a teenager in goal on loan from Chelsea. Not ONCE did those wet tossers give him verbals when taking a goalkick and I assure you, Crawley's finishing required multiple goalkicks.
That's very poor indeed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i thinks its supposed to be a long "you're".

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I remember when it started life in the North Stand as 'wooooaah-oh! SHIT!'

Then became...

'Shit, bollocks, piss, f*ck, w*nk...' (I don't recall the exact running order). Chris Cattlin wrote in his programme notes about the fruity language, asking for us to cease and desist.

It eventually got taken on as 'YOU'RE SHIT... AAAAAHH!', and has done for over 30 years.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I know, I was there. Behind the goal! The only person giving it the "wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhh". Alone. Shame on Crawley, shame on them.

I was in the West Stand :)

Can’t remember if it was that match or the previous one against Morecambe that their new manager got sent to the stands because he ran onto the pitch to celebrate with the players when they scored.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Then became...

'Shit, bollocks, piss, f*ck, w*nk...' (I don't recall the exact running order). Chris Cattlin wrote in his programme notes about the fruity language, asking for us to cease and desist.

It eventually got taken on as 'YOU'RE SHIT... AAAAAHH!', and has done for over 30 years.

Yes. It didn't happen in the early 70s and to this day it still sounds a bit crap to me.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Then became...

Did we actually start this then? Is it just us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here