Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] ‘Motorists really are very aggressive and selfish’ – 1973 documentary shows.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
FEELING safe and BEING safe are 2 entirely separate issues. I don’t feel safe on the London Eye but I am actually safe.

But are you though ???

:rolleyes::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well I thought I was but now i think about it I’m not so sure anymore??!!

Nah, it's fine.

As long as you don't climb on top of the pod with a bottle of vodka and a razor sharp hunting knife.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yesterday I had embarked upon the long and winding pedestrian route into the Holmbush centre. At about the 5 hour mark I was approaching the crossing by Next and the lights were in my favour. About four cars in each of the two lanes all slowed to a halt except one at the front right driven by an elderly chap with his equally ancient mate next to him. He slowed almost to a standstill and then started speeding up as I stepped onto the road. Couldn't have given a hoot he couldn't, just straight through missing me by about an inch. It was either a blind, half alive old fool or I had been tracked down by Westdene Seagull and Tubby McFat Fook :wink::lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"brings colour to your cheeks, and makes your face quite rosy as well":D

BBC archive is a great twitter feed

[tweet]1066013532708319238[/tweet]

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
On a slightly related note, saw this on Youtube last night. A forerunner to Sat Nav from 1971.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here