Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neto Borges

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
A different Neto this time, left back. Not sure if this site is reliable or not ?

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/allsvenskan/hammarby-nara-dubbla-varvningar-fran-rivalerna/

‘acquire Dennis Widgren from Östersund FK - and a transition can be completed this week.
ÖFK's left back can replace Neto Borges which is about to be sold.
According to SportExpressen's duties, his agents are currently in England and Brighton to discuss a move to the Premier League club.’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bong and Bruno out of contract at the end of the season.

Suttner and Schelotto miles from selection.

It seems we need both a younger left back and a younger right back. Maybe this is the first of them.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Did I dream the signing of 23 year old left back Bernardo? Or has he been written off after a couple of appearances, mostly out of position?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Leftorium.jpg

Perhaps Flanders can help us out with a decent LB!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Did I dream the signing of 23 year old left back Bernardo? Or has he been written off after a couple of appearances, mostly out of position?

Depends if ( the out of contract ) Bong is OFF or not in the summer.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The announcement of a "deserved" new contract for Bong can only be a few hours away. He'll stay, despite his performances on the pitch. Whatever he does off the pitch must be world class. It's nice of the club to do a profile on Bernardo (who?) for the website, maybe he should print out the article and leave it on Hughton's desk as a reminder? He didn't come here to warm the bench in favour of a clogger.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Based on the youtube montage on twitter he appears to have pace and can provide assists, although you don't actually see him much defending but I guess that wouldn't make the highlights reel.

The pace of the game out there seems quite slow and looks like the players have lots of time on the ball without being challenged, so difficult to judge how well he would do over here.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Bong - Dunk - Duffy - Bruno always reminds of the type of names you see the lads wearing on the back of Stag Do T- Shirts in Prague or the like.

Neto or even Borges fits in with the Stag do back 4. I approve of this potential signing having never even heard of him until 10 minutes ago.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bong and Bruno out of contract at the end of the season.

Suttner and Schelotto miles from selection.

It seems we need both a younger left back and a younger right back. Maybe this is the first of them.

Did I dream that Bruno signed another 1 year extension a few weeks back?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This. Midfield for whatever reason looks our weakest area this season IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think part of "for whatever reason" might be Gross and Propper missing most of the season so far.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
More obvious than central midfield and attacking midfield with a goal-scoring threat? Okey-doke..........

I'm of the opinion that our lack of goals from midfield is as much down to the formation we play, as to the players at our disposal. Hence Davy Propper's excellent return for the Netherlands, and Beram's rocket for Israel last night. They simply aren't given the freedom to get forward more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here