Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket exchange

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
My son can't make the game Saturday and I'm trying to list his ticket on the exchange but when I try it only shows my adult ticket. Am I doing it wrong or is there a trick to list other tickets I have on my account.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds like you are logged in as you. You need to be logged in as the ticket holder, ie your son, to list the ticket.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm just guessing, but would they only be able to re-sell it as an adult ticket, rather than a kids ticket on it's own? Not sure this would have any affect on the price you'd get back for it though.

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Cheers I own and pay both tickets so it's all very confusing I'll give the ticket office a call.
Sounds like you are logged in as you. You need to be logged in as the ticket holder, ie your son, to list the ticket.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cheers I own and pay both tickets so it's all very confusing I'll give the ticket office a call.

Each ticket will have its own account with associated login, whether you know it or not.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm just guessing, but would they only be able to re-sell it as an adult ticket, rather than a kids ticket on it's own? Not sure this would have any affect on the price you'd get back for it though.

Yes think all exchanges are sold at full price only...and you get back the ST price you’ve paid for it (less a quid admin ?) - ie 1/19th of the cost of the ST.

Much better than store vouchers. Good policy and system and works well. Only done it a couple of time but the money was in my account within a couple of days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here