Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I'd tell them that any deal for Knocakert has to include Jack Clarke coming the other way.

Clarke will be worth a lot more in a couple of years, but its still a good deal for Leeds, as Knockaert would get them over the line for sure.

Jack would probably want to stay put atm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bournemouth are close to signing Wales defender Chris Mepham from Brentford in a deal thought to be worth over £15m.

£5m more than Dunk's most recent valuation from #NeverWrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Of course. I just don't think that day is now.

Once Jose and Ali J are fit it MAY be that AK's chances are so limited that he needs to go.

But we all know what Chris is like for integrating new players, bringing players back from injury.

No way we should sell him any time soon. He is also capable of proving everyone wrong with a couple of MOM performances which would make the argument null. We'll see.

Very much in the autumn of his days with us l feel.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Very much in the autumn of his days with us l feel.
I agree. If CH keeps faith with the current 4-3-3 formation we don't need 4 wide players in the squad. Another wide forward would need to be added as well as another CM. IMO we won't bin off AJ or Jose, plus March is an HGP which would leave little room for Knocky unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bournemouth are close to signing Wales defender Chris Mepham from Brentford in a deal thought to be worth over £15m.

£5m more than Dunk's most recent valuation from #NeverWrong.

I have said many times how Dunk has improved this season and obviously his value risen but you are obviously too thick to realise that but never mind one day you may be able to catch up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have said many times how Dunk has improved this season and obviously his value risen but you are obviously too thick to realise that but never mind one day you may be able to catch up.

That's some improvement in the 4 months since the end of August when you proclaimed, much to the derision of EVERYBODY else, that LD was worth £10m, in a market where £10m can buy fook all.

It's just a shame you couldn't see then what everybody else could.

Go on end this, just reply:-

'In hindsight I definitely undervalued LD at the end of August, I got that wrong'.

#NeverWrong.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What a load of w@nk rumours we have at the moment... I'll start one...

Sergio Agüero to Brighton... he's sick of being in and out of the side at Citeh, and Pep called him a tw@t, allegedly...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
***Rumour***

definately getting into silly rumour season after yesterdays Andone to Barca today we have Jose Izquierdo to go out to Turkey

"Besiktas have identified Brighton and Hove Albion attacker Jose Izquierdo as a possible replacement for Fulham’s latest signing Ryan Babel"

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-targeting-brighton-player-ahead-deadline-agent-flies-talks/

I hope Andone is on his way to Barca.

- Arrive injured.
- Never played when finally fit.
- Scores the goal of the year/season/decade.
-Sold to Barcelona.

LEG and indeed END.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here