Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Forget Solanke, Dominic Calvert-Diver might be available.

47D4B4D3-35CF-45CC-8951-23A3FE3BF7A5.png

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Rumour going round at Luton today (couple of mates there)
We are apparently interested in James Justin, young right back getting rave reviews.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We are apparently interested in James Justin, young right back getting rave reviews.

Is this the same guy we were interested in, a couple of years ago?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

We had a previous bid for him turned down I believe......think they are very keen to retain him. Would be ideal as a replacement for Bruno in the squad for next season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We had a previous bid for him turned down I believe......think they are very keen to retain him. Would be ideal as a replacement for Bruno in the squad for next season.

Would he be ahead of the likes of White or some of the other quality young defenders we have?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This guy is a right back I believe rather than a centre back and he is shining at League One level. Young and pacy. Sounds like our type of target.
Well, some of our quality young defenders are right backs too! I believe White spent at least some of his successful spell at Newport at RB. Still, if this lad at Luton is an upgrade.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We are supposed to be a Premier League club so we are hardly going to be touting the lower leagues for cheap potential. More likely looking at European leagues for established players we have never heard of over here (like everyone else we have bought and actually used).

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
We are supposed to be a Premier League club so we are hardly going to be touting the lower leagues for cheap potential. More likely looking at European leagues for established players we have never heard of over here (like everyone else we have bought and actually used).

While very true we may well have eyes above the lower leagues dont forget we have to have a certain number of HGP so we cant always get them from across Europe ... we need to invest in the best of English youth for the future just as much as for the current 1st team

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Foolhardy to ignore the lower leagues for gems.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This seems the most credible rumoured target to me for us to sign this window, and the only player I think we'll bring in.

Perhaps as a buy and loan back deal.

Young enough to not be named in the 25.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Surely, if we want him, then we'll get him... JJ, indeed...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Richard Keogh looks set to stay at Derby, on the verge of signing a bumper new deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here