Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Gotta be rubbish. Gross is no where near quick enough for that Liverpool team. Lazy journalism

Shaqiri ain't that quick either.

Like most rumours that will be flying around in the coming weeks, it is probably rubbish, but ...................... at the end of the day, every player has his price. If Liverpool offer an amount that Brighton thinks is worth it, he'll be off. Unlikely though.

D

Deleted member 2719

Shaqiri ain't that quick either.

Like most rumours that will be flying around in the coming weeks, it is probably rubbish, but ...................... at the end of the day, every player has his price. If Liverpool offer an amount that Brighton thinks is worth it, he'll be off. Unlikely though.

Yeah, I really can't see us happy with 15m.

Any insiders heard anything???

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Surely uncle Tony will be trying to encourage a few more of his U23's to head off to Belgium to gain some game time and help get his 2nd team promoted. A team in the Belgian top flight next season may be a suitable destination for some of our youngsters to go for a season long loan and kick-start their career without us worrying about taking a risk

D

Deleted member 2719

Any truth in Barnsey coming home???

Speaking to a Burnley fan and he was convinced he is coming home.

D

Deleted member 2719

He was probably referring to Plymouth Argyle.

No, he said Ash loved his time at the Albion and it was the only club outside the big 6 he would consider.

I would love to see him back mixing it up and kicking a few refs.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
No, he said Ash loved his time at the Albion and it was the only club outside the big 6 he would consider.

I would love to see him back mixing it up and kicking a few refs.
I like him but if he can't get in a gash side who play 2 up top he's not likely to get much in a side that only plays one up. Certainly an upgrade on Locadia for the bench though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I like him but if he can't get in a gash side who play 2 up top he's not likely to get much in a side that only plays one up. Certainly an upgrade on Locadia for the bench though

He's not even an upgrade on Locadia.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think he would be good up top away from home as he is still a handful.

Coming home to a place where he got dog's abuse every week?

He must be over the moon at the thought. #BarnDoor.......

Coming home was a bit tongue in cheek from me but he does like us apparently.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
This is all irrelevant unless there is a buyout clause in Pascal's contract. He signed a new contract in the summer I believe so doubt there is as it's not our style to give away our best assets at low cost. Paper talk hopefully.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Danny Drinkwater on loan would be my preference to strengthen the quality of centre mid.

While Nick Powell has been mentioned by some as another no.10 option, he seems a bit injury prone and I think Bradley Dack at Blackburn could be a better option for that role - got a bit of pace about him unlike Powell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here